Thread: Good Combat in The Cursed Crusade

Good Combat in The Cursed Crusade

What you all thought about this? As per me, this one sounds attractive. Atlus one of the principals on it. Battle looks truly great, somewhat of an Assassin's Creed 2 look to it. Anyone else watching this one? What’s your opinion on this? Any idea or any comments on this?

Re: Good Combat in The Cursed Crusade

It looks exciting; with any luck the battle won't be like assassin's creed.

I have an eye on it. Personally my biggest turn off with the Creed is just that, fighting shit. It's like a glorified version of Rock Paper Scissors. That is the same reason I did not like where I feel Witcher is a massively overrated. My only concern is the whole aspect of Doom; I do not want to go too crazy with the story.

I read the article and that's how I learned from him. The story definitely sounds interesting, but that may be because I like everything that shows organized religion in a bad light.

I saw the trailer; the action was catchy, good graphics, even if the fur is as AC2 combat is similar to the DS. This game looks excellent. I do not like Assassins Creed, but this seems more along the lines of something I enjoy. The way they move seems to be cut into separate animations for each movement of weapons. I'm jumping "anyway.

AC was more like a version of rock paper and scissors if scissors ate paper and rock. Combat in AC2 (AC1 unlike if u ask me) was a superficial piece of garbage. block was essentially "the way of invulnerability," fighting became easier, Ezio has life too much, too potions, no enemies and dodging \ counter \ player's attack power (each type of enemy is one of those things, what is the most likely), does not break defense, no more power to the attacks.

It was way better in AC1, but not glorified all new weapons and moves. AC2, in general, was a game aimed at casual gamers. Was very easy and way too easy rookie. No skill needed anywhere.

Is this game like a Demon's Souls type game? If this is true, then I will be all over it.