Thread: $40 Release Price of The Cursed Crusade

$40 Release Price of The Cursed Crusade

Anyone have any idea about the game prize? Its $40! It’s really shocked for me, because is this A raking game? They cost $40 its really big amount for me. So what you guys say about this? What your opinion on this?

Re: $40 Release Price of The Cursed Crusade

It was not at all an A grade game. No game Atlus has ever available is an AAA game. I don't actually see why that stuffs, however.

My only real concern when you see it published at this time the price is, it feels like Atlus is, the game lacks some key features that allow us to charge the full price. I am by no means hitting Atlus; I think this is good for something affordable for the fans. I think I'm just one of the few players who do not mind paying full price for a good game and see one of these days, launched at a lower price raises some concerns in product quality.

I paid $20 brand new on launch day of Deadly Premonition and have been one of my favorite games of this console generation since. This is a positive and nothing else until proven otherwise.

Cold with pessimism, the game looks better and better with every piece of media that show, I mean what looks surprisingly good, and people are worried about a price of $ 40? You should thank them. On Amazon, the game is still listed as 59.99, and CAD is stronger than the dollar, which is the problem with that.

If I had to take an estimate, I would say being come out at this cost because Dark Souls is come out the week before that the majority people will purchase more than Crusade Cursed as I am.

If you have not used before, I highly recommend them. I can buy most of my games from Amazon, but still purchased through VGP because they tend to have a larger population. Amazon still carries things such as EDF: IA and I know that I bought at least one game to overcome VGP was not available from pre-order at Amazon. I think I'll probably wait and see what the comments are first or at least until more advances available. I have a lot of games to play now and have qualified too many displeasures way with games of this generation, so I am a little careful.

This is the only problem with me not preorder the game and from Amazon or Gamestop.ca, love the fall in prices and totally buy it, whether traders actually support the new price. Atlus please contact them and they have to change! I have marked items, so I ensure the updates prices each time, so please tell the Canadian retailers to inferior their prices.