Thread: Are difficult settings in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters is responsible for harder gameplay

Are difficult settings in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters is responsible for harder gameplay

Anyone have any idea about this? Are difficult settings in game are responsible for harder gameplay? I don’t think so. Actually I am not sure about this. That’s why I am here to know the answer of this. If anyone has any idea about this than, please provide me.

Re: Are difficult settings in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters is responsible for harder gameplay

Apart from the fact that it could affect see attached, set the value for the Pro Tour or the game more difficult. I thought about buying this game after being hired on day 1, just to pass the time until the good games come out next month. In addition, courses are worth getting dlc for the career mode?

Re: Are difficult settings in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters is responsible for harder gameplay

There is a definite step in every difficulty, but in time with practice it becomes less noticeable, except among the Pro Tour and the tournament (then becomes very sensitive real quick, but once again the practice is not so bad) . I always dlc so maybe get some other advice on that. All I can say is that I got the rapid prototyping machine without them when my pc crashed during the cutting of Sony.

There is a leap worthy of amateur Pro difficulty, a Minor Pro to Pro Tour, and one very important Pro Tour tournament. It is definitely noticeable every time with the possible exception Pro to Tour Pro.

If DLC is worth or not depends a lot on how much to spend and if you like a lot of courses. If you do not have much time to play the game is probably not worth it. If you are happy with the courses in the disk cannot be worth it. It's really hard to say, is a personal thing.

It is increasingly for courses up to you if you want for them or do not like all courses, so I had to pay for them, but that will not hurt your career.