Thread: Call of Juarez: The Cartel 3D support

Call of Juarez: The Cartel 3D support

Is there a 3D support for this game what do you all think about this guys, surely you all would be having some knowledge of that stuff and hence I am asking you all about the same, so tell me if there is a 3D support in this game. I am sure you all will be having some good knowledge about this game and hence that’s the reason I am asking you all about the same, I did ask some of my friends about this and nobody seemed to have any answers on this which made me think what can be the answer of it, which made me come here and ask this question wit you all about the same.

Re: Call of Juarez: The Cartel 3D support

Yes in fact it is there and I have gone through the website of the developers who have developed the 3D effects for the game and they have revealed the information about this and hence I did the same thing checked it out and passed on the information to you all about this, so that’s what I am saying here. They have used the software named as 3ds max. So it’s a technology they have used for the promotion of the new shooter game and they will be implementing it in the game that’s what they have said.

Quote Originally Posted by The Vedas View Post
    Is there a 3D support for this game what do you all think about this guys, surely you all would be having some knowledge of that stuff and hence I am asking you all about the same, so tell me if there is a 3D support in this game. I am sure you all will be having some good knowledge about this game and hence that’s the reason I am asking you all about the same, I did ask some of my friends about this and nobody seemed to have any answers on this which made me think what can be the answer of it, which made me come here and ask this question wit you all about the same.
    Directx 11 is supported in the game that’s what I am saying here, so do check it out for the same, that’s what I am saying here. So directx 11 is supported by the games that has the good graphics and hence we can see that same in this game as well.

Yes there is a 3D support for this game and hence that’s the information that I have got for you, so that’s what I want to say here, well I am amazed that the game has been released a long time ago and you are asking this question right now. I hope you did get the necessary information on the same that’s what I want to say here.