Thread: Multiplayer lobby party mode in Call of Juarez:The Cartel?

Multiplayer lobby party mode in Call of Juarez:The Cartel?

Guys you know what you will not be able to invite friends/join friends lobbys before joining a game, this is what I got to hear recently. That’s what I want to say here. I don’t know if I will be able to accept a friend request or send a request till that time my game is almost over that’s what the problem is, so the whole point is that I would not be able to play the game with my friends that’s the back point, so that’s what I want to say here. now the whole question is that will I be able to add the friends in the lobby then do let me know as soon as possible. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same.

Re: Multiplayer lobby party mode in Call of Juarez:The Cartel?

Quote Originally Posted by $Nakul$ View Post
    Guys you know what you will not be able to invite friends/join friends lobbys before joining a game, this is what I got to hear recently. That’s what I want to say here. I don’t know if I will be able to accept a friend request or send a request till that time my game is almost over that’s what the problem is, so the whole point is that I would not be able to play the game with my friends that’s the back point, so that’s what I want to say here. now the whole question is that will I be able to add the friends in the lobby then do let me know as soon as possible. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same.
    Well what I want to say is that can you all please tell me what is the use of adding the friends when we are going on to the lobby I simply don’t understand if there is any need of doing it why can’t you go alone and enjoy it so that’s what I was trying to say here. Anyways that’s what I am saying here, so do have a good look at the same and that’s it from my side for you.

As such I don’t have much friends in the game that’s why I am not going ahead with the multiplayer, however if the multiplayer does gets implemented as soon as possible that will be bettr for the game. since there are many games around the world who would like to play this game with their friends so they should be implementing the same feature that’s what I feel here, so that’s it from my side for you, hope you have got the necessary information on the same, that’s it from my side for you.

Instead of adding friends in the lobby or accepting the requests what I feel is that feature of making new friends should be given. That will be a better situation I feel over here. So that’s what I want to say here. adding a new friend or making a new friend should be given and that was missing in the game, so hope so it does gets implemented as soon as possible. As such I don’t think there is any feature of adding a friend before the game starts even that is a sad feature don’t know when it will be getting changed since it is a very important part of the game and I feel that it must gets implemented as soon as possible, that’s what I think.

Any idea on how is the scenario in the coop multiplayer mode? Do you all have any idea about it then do let me know about the same. Since I don’t have much idea about the same. so I hope you might be having some knowledge on it, that’s what I am hoping for.

Quote Originally Posted by Ullalagi View Post
    Any idea on how is the scenario in the coop multiplayer mode? Do you all have any idea about it then do let me know about the same. Since I don’t have much idea about the same. so I hope you might be having some knowledge on it, that’s what I am hoping for.
    Of course there will be a option to add the friends before the game starts and hence that’s the feature of the multiplayer mode I am amazed with the question that you have asked here. so I would advise you to have a check about the topic and then only ask the question. Since it is a multiplayer mode and hence getting this feature is nothing new that’s what I think here, in case if there is any other query that you have in your mind then do ask it over here.

Quote Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
    Of course there will be a option to add the friends before the game starts and hence that’s the feature of the multiplayer mode I am amazed with the question that you have asked here. so I would advise you to have a check about the topic and then only ask the question. Since it is a multiplayer mode and hence getting this feature is nothing new that’s what I think here, in case if there is any other query that you have in your mind then do ask it over here.
    Frankly speaking it does not bother me at all . I would love to play the game in any given format. So playing the game without friends would not make any difference at all. That’s what I want to say here. yes there are may friends and also while playing the game some of them do join over when I get started with the game but that does not makes me any difference since the game is running well for me and also the game does rub well without them and it is fun. So no probs at all.

Ok I was hoping that many of them will be supporting me over here but it turned out to be something different, that’s what I am saying here. anyways that can happen as well over here don’t know when it will happen.