Thread: Call of Juarez: The Cartel - Ubisoft game launcher: Error code 2

Call of Juarez: The Cartel - Ubisoft game launcher: Error code 2

well I have downloaded Call of Juarez: The Cartel game from online and after that I have installed this game in my computer and after that when I start the game at that time at that time I get "Ubisoft game launcher: Error code 2". how to fix this issue?

Re: Call of Juarez: The Cartel - Ubisoft game launcher: Error code 2

it usually happens when Ubisoft Game Launcher gets damaged. to solve this problem you have to reinstall the Ubisoft Game Launcher and after reinstalling the Ubisoft Game Launcher you will not get any problem with this game.

yes first you have to try to resolve the problem by uninstalling the Ubisoft Game Launcher and installing the Ubisoft Game Launcher again and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not. no need to reinstall the game. if the problem still remains after reinstalling the Ubisoft Game Launcher then I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by reinstalling the game.

first you have to uninstall the game completely from your computer and after that you have to delete all the temporary file from your computer and after deleting all the files from your computer you have to install the Call of Juarez: The Cartel game in your computer again and then check wheter you are getting the same error while playing the game or not. as far as I now you will not get the same error while playing this game.

I will not suggest you to reinstall the game but instead of reinstalling the game you have to first check that your antivirus or firewall is not blocking the game launcher file. go to antivirus setting and firewall setting and confirm that game launcher file is not blocked there.

I will recommend you to download the ubisoft game launcher from internet and after that you have to install it in your computer and after installing the game launcher file in your computer you have to check whether you are able to launch the game or not. as far as in know you will not get any problem after reinstalling the game launcher file in your computer. try this solution and after that let me know what the result is.

Well I have tried to start the game after reinstalling the game launcher but after reinstalling the game launcher also I was getting the same error. now after that I have disable the firewall and after disabling the fire wall when I have tried to launch the game at that time also I get the same problem. Now after that I have downloaded ubisoft game launcher from the internet again and after that when I have tried to solve this issue at that time I didn’t get any problems.

After starting the same when I start playing Call of Juarez: The Cartel at that time I have not iced that graphics are not appearing properly and also game crashes randomly. Now please tell me how to fix this issue.

if anyone have experienced the same problem and have solution regarding that then please help me.

there was similar problem occurred in my computer also and after that I have start the game and change the game resolution and set it to lower resolution and after that when I play the game at that time game worked properly. you can also try this solution.

If after changing the game resolution also if you are facing the same problem with Call of Juarez: The Cartel then I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by setting all the graphic setting of the game to lower and after that play the game and notice whether you are experiencing the same problem or not. I think after that you will not get the same problem.

If you are using the Nvidia graphic card then you have to check whether Vsync and anti aliasing not disabled in nvidia because if the Vsync and anti aliasing is disable in the nvidia control panel and if it is enable in the game then it will crash the game every time and that is why you have to first open the Nvidia control panel and after starting the nvidia control panel you have to check whether Vsync and anti aliasing is enabled there or not.

If after trying above solution also if you are experiencing the same issue with the game graphics then reinstall the graphic drivers and after reinstalling the graphic drivers and then check whether your problem get solved or not.

Well according to me updating the graphic drivers will solve this issue. you have to make get the latest graphic drivers from internet and after that you have to install the latest drivers from internet and after installing the latest drivers you have to start the game and check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

you have to also download the latest graphic card drivers from internet and after downloading the latese graphic card drivers you have to install it in your computer and then you will not get any issue.

Maybe you are using old version of the Direct X in your computer and that is why this problem is occurring and to fix this issue you have to download the latest direct x in your computer and after that you will get proper graphics.

Thank you for helping me. After going through your suggestion regarding updating the graphic drivers I have downloaded updated drivers in my system and after downloading the drivers I have installed that in my system. After installing the drivers all the problem get solved. I appreciate your help.  

i found for me that everytime i get this error i just move
    /orbit/ubisoftgamelauncher.exe out of the folder, run the game and it will crash. copy file back and try game again
    dont know if this will help but its good if it does.