Thread: Need help to achieve PING Level 4 Objective in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

Need help to achieve PING Level 4 Objective in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

I wonder if anyone has reached level 4 sponsorship PING can answer a question for me. I have one goal in order to obtain the level 4, "take a hit from a bunker that the land within 2 meters of the hole." Since reaching level 3 that I had set as my sponsor PING, and since then I hold two or three bunker, unfortunately, never the objective is complete. I also thought that perhaps means that the ball has to fall on the green about two feet at all not completed within two feet, but I did well and cannot get a check mark next to that goal.

Re: Need help to achieve PING Level 4 Objective in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

16 at Augusta with a Sunday badge situation. Place into the dugout right in front of the hole. In my judgment a too simple chip out from there to obtain it within 2 feet, if not in the hole.

Re: Need help to achieve PING Level 4 Objective in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

In what way are you playing, I mean in which mode you are playing? These challenges must be made in career mode (Road to Mastery). If you have selected as your sponsor Ping and have dropped a shot within 3 meters of the bunker in career mode and not recording, then it is likely that a technical trouble.

I finished last night completing the goal. I could have sworn that it had selected a Ping and sank a bunker shot in a PGA Tour event before, but could have been mistaken. In any case, I started a tournament last night and decided that I was about to go hit the ball in a bunker on every hole until I hit a bunker shot to within two feet of the flag . In the first hole I put in the cup and was immediately notified that he had reached the level of sponsorship four.

I have the similar trouble- these objective judgments. He Ping selected. I checked into the events that Ping is shown in my label. I have beaten two in training. I have been beaten in two events in the Sponsor. And I entirely threw a full round - sometimes high-impact back in bunkers. Located within 2 feet 3 times as of a tournament round. At a standstill not complete. Scored 15 and did not even succeed for 2nd round trying to get this stupid goal.

So thinking that can be bitten by rounding errors. By the way, if you have a specific purpose yards and the display shows the footage, they should. I see this all the time on long trips as an example. Well, just put a bullet in his foot during a training event. Still no intent.

It is outrageous that you can do what it says and not get the update. But worse is the arbitrary nature of the targets. Seriously, when players are purposely "playing badly" to meet the goals of the game, it's just bad design.