Thread: Call of Juarez: The Cartel delayed for PC

Call of Juarez: The Cartel delayed for PC

Hello guys anyone heard about this? I just newly read somewhere that Call of Juarez: The Cartel delayed for PC and I think it’s on September 13. Any idea about this?

Re: Call of Juarez: The Cartel delayed for PC

Every journalist in the game says that this game is like the newbie game. How cannot understand that even the idea of the modern West is dim. Why do you want to play this? I mean to pay for this $ 50 U.S. dollars if this "game" worth $ 5? Oh, and please do not cry when, after two months of this game released enjoy Ubisoft customer service.

The reason for the setback is to make certain it's the finest game it can be. Sometimes games can take extensive to optimize than estimated.

It's actually better than I hope to correct many errors. ECJ never an optimization problem and what is seen, the engine has not changed much. Failures in many ECJ TC however, could keep a lot of people purchase.

So far I seem to have ruined a perfectly good series with these modern things. Not only strongly support the idea of a western in a modern setting, as if it had not requested any feedback from recent ECJ players do not seem too focused on the test set of the game due to lack of polished versions we see in console.

As you might well have ended the video interview where he apologizes for saying western modern creation: "We do not care what they think consumers are going to do it our way." Maybe I should call the Cowboys and illegal aliens to further promote the schemes.

I am truly starting to get mad. I am dying to acquire the game, but his last two days and its release date anywhere in my town. Franklin, Kentucky. So, if anyone sees it important that something better to do this fight before deciding to give up the purchase. I know that Ubisoft did not want nor need, Tha so damn it here as soon as possible start.