Thread: Autosave doesn't work in Call of Juarez: The Cartel

Autosave doesn't work in Call of Juarez: The Cartel

I am having really frustrating issue with this particular game Call of Juarez: The Cartel. I wanted to know why the autosave is not working properly into the game. I am not able to figure out whether there is an issue with the game or something wrong with the hardware of the game. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Autosave doesn't work in Call of Juarez: The Cartel

There could be various reason why the above mentioned issue is happening. Can you tell me which operating system do you have installed on the computer of yours. what is the hardware configuration of the computer? Do you getting any error message while doing the same? Let me know if you are having any other information which will help me out to understand the thing more appropriately.

Well I am suspecting that there is an issue with the gamesave which you are having into the game. What I am suggesting that old save file and create a new one to play the game on the computer of yours.

I think you need to restart the game on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not. if there is no changes in the situation than you should simply reinstall the game on the computer of yours. you should uninstall the entire game on the computer of yours and then you should restart the computer of yours. once you have done the same you should install the game on the computer. once you have completed with the reinstallation process you should again reboot the system and try to play the game on the computer of yours.

Well there could be bug issue with the game so you have to contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will figure the bug and fix the same. once they have fix the bug they will release the patch which you should download and install the same on the computer of yours. I am hoping that they will fix the matter of yours.

Hey friends thanks a lot for helping me out. I wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have put into to fix the matter of yours. I have simply removed the old save file and after that the issue is resolved.