Thread: Call of Juarez: The Cartel launches for 1 second and then disappears

Call of Juarez: The Cartel launches for 1 second and then disappears

I have recently installed Call of Juarez: The Cartel game in my computer and after installing the Call of Juarez: The Cartel when I double click on the game icon at that time game launches for one seconds and after that it get disappeared. Now please tell me how to fix this issue.

Re: Call of Juarez: The Cartel launches for 1 second and then disappears

I think this problem is occurring because your system is not able to start the game may be because of the game requirements does not match with the your system configuration. first of all you habve to check the game requirements and after that you have to make sure that your computer is capable to run this game.

the system requirements of the Call of Juarez: The Cartel game according to this.

Minimum system requirements is

it needs Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 2Ghz processors and RAM of 1GB RAM if you want to run on Windows Xp and It needs 2GB RAM for windows Vista or windows 7. You need Nvidia 8800GT or ATI 3850 video card and if you want to play the game for multiplayer then you will require internet connection of 512kbs speed.
    if you don’t have computer according to this configuration then I think first you have to upgrade the system and after that try to run this game in your computer. if you need any more information then let me know.

if you have proper computer and it matches with the system requirements of the game and after that also if you are facing the same problem then I think you should try to solve this problem by reinstalling the graphic drivers and after that you have check whether you are getting the same problem or not. first you have to remove the graphic drivers from your computer and after removing the graphic driver you have to restart the computer and then you have to install the drivers again and then check whether your problem get solved or not.

if after that also you are having the same issue then you have to also try to solve this problem by downloading the updated the graphic drivers in your computer and after downloading the updated graphic drivers you have to install that in your computer and then check whether after installing the drivers your problem gets solved or not.

you have to also check whether your graphic card drivers are also updated or not. if you find any update on the internet for your graphic card drivers then Install it I think it may help you.

I think you should try to solve this problem by running the game in compatibility mode. to run the game in compatibility mode you have to right click on the game launcher file and after that go the properties and after that you have to click on the compatibility tab and then you have to change the compatibility mode and then press OK button and after that launch the game and then your problem will get solved.

Well I have referred your solution and after referring your solution I have first tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the graphic drivers in my computer and after reinstalling the graphic drivers also I was getting the same problem. now after that I have also tried to fix this problem by changing the game compatibility and then also I get the same issue. now please tell me how to fix this issue.

If anyone facing the same problem with and have any solution to get rid of this issue then please let me know.

if after trying above solution also if you are having the same problem then I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by reinstalling the game and after that your problem will get solved.

If you are still having the same issue after trying above solution also then I will suggest you to try to solve this issue by installing the latest version of the direct X in your computer and after installing the direct x your problem will get solved.