Thread: Call of Juarez: The Cartel doesn’t work on windows 7 64bit

Call of Juarez: The Cartel doesn’t work on windows 7 64bit

I have played various video games on the computer of mine. I have installed Call of Juarez: The Cartel on the computer of mine. I am running Windows 7 x64 on the computer of mine. I don’t know why but this particular game is not running at all. I am not able to figure out why the above mentioned issue is happening. It will be really helpful if you can provide any possible solution to fix the matter of mine.

Re: Call of Juarez: The Cartel doesn’t work on windows 7 64bit

What is the hardware configuration of the computer? is hardware configuration is meeting the minimum hardware requirement for the gaming? Do you getting any error message while playing the game? do you have installed all the necessary drivers as well as DirectX on the computer?

Looking at the problem of yours I am suggesting couple of solutions which you should try to fix the matter of yours.

First of all you should search for the exe file of the game and right click on the same. you should simply click on the Run as Administrator.

If the above mentioned solutions is not working than you should again right click on the exe file of the game and go for Properties. From the Properties menu you have to click on Compatibility. From the compatibility menu you should click on the Run this program in compatibility mode for and select the desire option from the drop down box. Finally click on the Apply and Ok button and see whether it is working or not.

Well I am wondering that there is an issue with the user account which are having on the computer of yours. What I am suggesting that you should simply create a new user account on the computer . if issue is getting resolved than I am suggesting that you should use the new user account and remove old one.

I think you need to verify the integrity of the game cache. To do the same you have to use the following steps.
    1. You should load the Steam and go for Library section and you have to right click on the game and go for Properties.
    2. Now click on the Local Files and you have to click on Verify the Integrity of game Cache.
    3. The entire process might be several minutes longer so you need to wait till the entire process is completed.

To Fix The Matter Which You Are Getting I Am Suggeting That You Should Simply Reinstall The Directx As Well As Graphic Card Drivers On The Computer. If You Wanted To Update The Same Than You Can Get From The Offical Website.

Well according to me you should reinstall the game on the computer of yours and try to play the game after completed with the installation process.

There could be a bug issue with the game and that is the reason I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report into the game. they will figure out the bug from the code of the game and fix the same. I am hoping that they will help you out to fix the matter of yours.