Thread: What is happening with tournament set up of Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters?

What is happening with tournament set up of Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters?

I have played various sports games on the computer of mine. recently I have installed Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters on the computer of mine. I let you know that I have only played the tournament but I wanted to know whether there is any method to know the corrupted setup? There is no information which is matching with the any of the set up screen. Let me know the speculation of yours. thanks a lot in advance

Re: What is happening with tournament set up of Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters?

I was thinking that I am the only one who was having the above mentioned query. I am wondering that it did not seems to be good at all. There are number of items which are did not seems to be matching for the game.

Re: What is happening with tournament set up of Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters?

At the starting of the game I am wondering that it was subtle which is rounding the entire thing. If you are supposed to go for the Long Drive award at the 300 yards. I have noticed that drive land is at the distance of the 300 yards and I have to get the same. I am able to get the same but at the 300 yards I am not able to get the same. so in that particular situation it will be yardage number which will be putting and it will be 300 yards than that of the 299.8.

I am doubting about the green condition into the game. according to me the course might be playing on the one of the level. In the most of the situation the caddie book and the settings will be quite correct. But there might be speed issue. the only thing which I can recommend that you should adapt the entire thing. The people who are supposed to tourneys which are figured out the early. I have found most of the pro and the tourneys and I think it will screw up the entire thing. So I think the information which I have mentioned over here will be useful to you. Let me know if you are having any other information on this particular matter.

I let you know that I don’t trust about the loading screen for the any of the game mode. I have always looked into the caddie book. However I have not played the round and there can be something wrong. I need to see the difference between the Normal and Slow conditions so that I can figure out the thing.