Thread: EA’s Tiger Woods’ PGA Tour 12: The Masters Has No Proper Sound on Sony Bravia PS3

EA’s Tiger Woods’ PGA Tour 12: The Masters Has No Proper Sound on Sony Bravia PS3

Well I bought this game today itself an I am trying to play this game on my PS3 connected to Sony Bravia TV and I can’t hear sound on that . I don’t know what is happen all other game is working fine but there is some sound issue on this game is there anyone else there having the same problem I saw may thread but no solution please help me on this thanks

Re: EA’s Tiger Woods’ PGA Tour 12: The Masters Has No Proper Sound on Sony Bravia PS3

Well all the thread that you saw without the answer out of which one is mine and I am regret to say you this that there is no answer to this . Interestingly you mention Sony Bravia TV but if you notice all who have that problem is using the Sony Bravia TV with their console even me so until now I don’t know how to solve the problem now my problem Is when I start the game on my PS3 XBM its loads the trophies and the move warning come up then EA Sports loads up with no sound and then the game start up without any sound. I tried the both the collectors and normal edition I gave up the normal edition and got the collectors as I first thought it I faulty I have tried changing HDMI cables but nothing works hope EA fix this as early as possible

Re: EA’s Tiger Woods’ PGA Tour 12: The Masters Has No Proper Sound on Sony Bravia PS3

Well I am facing the same problem and I know a quick correction you have to change the channel to another HDMI output on the remote, and then switch back and the sound will reappears

I have already have spend £70 on this game and DLC and the game is not even work properly without me having to do stuff. It is annoying that I have to do this I want the complete fix on this issue not this small solution where I every time I have to change the channel this is not done this temporary fix is not I am expected from the EA they should get it fixed before I lose interest on them.

I agree with you are absolutely right on this aspect EA should also fixed all there problem though I don’t have this issue mine is something else click here

I don’t know if this may help but if you don’t receive any sound on EA Tiger Woods 12 and the other game is working fine the just go through the flowing procedure

• Power on your console and load the game.
    • At the same time as the game is loading, unplug the HDMI cable from your console.
    • And then again Plug the HDMI cable back in and let the game finish loading.

That it this all you have to do though the effect is not instant, sound must start playing from the game once games comes up

Again this looks like the temporary solution I want some permanent solution for this problem,