Thread: The Carnival Pins in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

The Carnival Pins in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

By playing TW12 I have observed that there are certain random pin locations which are unplayable. So whenever I try to play these pits the ball is roll on the bottom towards that slope. Even I have tried the maximum time to complete that holes but, not use to that all waste, so is there anyone who face the same problems, or anyone who know the solution for this kindly informed me what else are the problems over this unplayable holes can be faced what all this holes related to, or this holes are locked, or we have to unlock this holes if we have to unlocked that then what should we have to do for this.

Re: The Carnival Pins in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

This kind of carnival holes is typically present on severe green slopes. If we don’t try to putt or chip, the ball will roll to the base of the slope. And if not you can make the putt/chip--which in a few cases in nearly impossible. Especially when it rolls totally off the green, you will take the utmost stroke boundary on these holes. It is particularly hard if you are playing in a contest and the unseen "replication" of your opponent does not really have to contract with this state of affairs.

Yes such holes are present which is unplayable by the player people often call them as Carnival Pins. The most excellent you can do is attempt and not play that exacting course with those exacting Pin settings. They won't fix it in this year’s version. Not actually a bug to be set it just a poor option in design. We’ll observe what type of locations they approach up with in after that year’s game.

I bear in mind that there maybe 4 or 5 holes little silly hard. There are at least 20 "carnival" holes in TW12, and that's just over 3 courses. I haven't still played the entire course up till now. But the tourney mode is still a great face up to win in TW11 and you don't have to do well with your golfer if you want to keep it solid and you have to think more deliberately with last year's true aim than you do by means of TW12.

Some of the pin placement is just comical in this game. Might as well have the big windmill out on the green or the alligator whose mouth opens and shuts like you see on a putt-putt golf course’s have searched this out to the official side if TW12 there forms says that this problems will be sure This 100% needs to be fixed next year. They also says that this is not the bugs or error it’s just some animation mistake which seems to be fix in next version of TW12.

May be these types of holes a part of this gaming section, that initially unplayed or unused. This may be some problems faced by most of the game lovers who is regular to the Tiger 12 version. This is not an issue since that doesn’t create so much of problems. It can be adjust further by changing the setting of the game or you can change the camera angle or vie that in different format. May be it works for you and whenever you desire to aspire to the right or left before the shot, you do that with the Move controller and also by navigation controller as well.