Thread: Is there a dreadnought in Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine?

Is there a dreadnought in Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine?

Guys I haven’t started playing this game yet and hence I would like to ask this with you all, so what I am saying is that I have seen the trailer and I did not find any information out there and hence I am saying that do you all have any knowledge about it then do let me know about it as soon as possible about it. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same, so do reply accordingly over here. I will be getting the game soon via. Steam till that I want that you all clear out the information for me as soon as possible on the same, I am sure that you will do it for me.

Re: Is there a dreadnought in Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine?

Yes it is there you can check out the different tactics that has been given in the game that’s what I am saying here, so that’s what I want to say here, anyways that’s what I want to say here. so I hope you have got the enough information on the necessary topic.

My opinion does completely contradict with my opinion, what you have seen in the trailer is that Enemies trying to steal a Titan, that’s what I want to say here. so probably you might have seen that and hence I don’t think so that you have seen anything else, that’s what I am saying here. as such I have not seen anything on the plot of the game so that may take some time to think about it till that time there are many things in the game that you can watch out for sure, you will get ample of information in the game, so that’s it from my side for you all.

There is enough chaos going out there that’s what I feel here, now what I want to say that the boys out there have gone up to capture the titan and hence that’s why they are shown there claiming it. so probably many of them think that it is the dreadnought, that’s what I am saying here. so that’s what I feel here. anyways there is a lot left to be discovered in the game and I will be doing that as soon as possible. So I will be keeping you updated about the information that I have got about the game and hence that’s it from my side for you all, so watch out for this space to get more information.

How good it would be to play SP missions when we have a Dreadnought in that, so that’s what I am saying here. Hope you have got the necessary information on that topic, that’s it from my side for you all. I am not talking about my case but in general I hope this is the case with everyone of them out there that’s what I want to say here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ullalagi View Post
    How good it would be to play SP missions when we have a Dreadnought in that, so that’s what I am saying here. Hope you have got the necessary information on that topic, that’s it from my side for you all. I am not talking about my case but in general I hope this is the case with everyone of them out there that’s what I want to say here.
    Dreadnaught is one thing that will keep you interested in everything that’s what I feel. so that’s what I want to say here. that is more than a vehicle that will be with you I think that’s the most supporting thing in the game and hence it is very important to have it that’s what I feel here, so that’s what I want to say here. I hope this does gets added as soon as possible here, that’s what I think. I hope the developers will take some leaf out of this one.

Dude you know what when I was playing DoW I was thinking that it will be the best game and also the main characters in the game will make a cameo in this series that was what I was thinking here, so that’s what I am saying here. I was thinking that the characters in the game will be making a brief appearance in it but sad to know that even dreadnought will not be there in the game that is as low as it can get I am very much disappointed with this and hence what I want is that something more to come up that’s what I feel. I hope they will soon making more characters in the game and will be adding up in the game, that’s what I am of the opinion.

I absolutely agree with you on the point that the addition of characters would be there In the game since the characters in the game are quite less and hence should be added more that’s what I feel. also I think dreadnought is there in the game and also have seen different tacts in the various videos of the game, that’s what I am saying here.