Thread: Will Warhammer 40K: Space Marine support Anti Aliasing?

Will Warhammer 40K: Space Marine support Anti Aliasing?

Guys when I do try running the game in my system with the graphic card as nvidia gtx 460 and in case if I think of forcing a AA setting in the game with the help of the nVidia control panel then you will not belive that the screen just blacks out and the screen goes blank and the entire option just disappears I don’t know what can be the issue here, so that’s why I am asking you all about the same, so do reply guys on the same is it the problem with the graphic card or something else? Can you please suggest me something I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same.

Re: Will Warhammer 40K: Space Marine support Anti Aliasing?

Don’t know dude seriously you are the first one who have come here telling about that well I am personally I am an ati user and will surely testing them in my system and will let you know what is the response, so that’s what I want to say here, anyways I will get back to you when I get some appropriate reply, so that’s it from my side for you all.

Well this is not a new problem in fact it has been repeated for the ati users. Ati had history of problems with the different games so coming back to this is not a new issues that’s what I feel. so that’s what I want to say here. Now what I am saying is that if you have some issues with this then better shift to the different graphic card that will be a better option I feel. so do try with that option and let me know if that works or not, well there is no other option that you can try.

See the final game does not support normal AA and it has been confirmed about that, so that’s what I am saying here but I am in the full support of ati. What I want to say is that ati will surely be sending up update as soon as possible for the same, that’s what I feel here. so do keep looking for the updates guys that will be a better option I feel here. Anyways I will also be informing you about the updates as soon as possible on the same, is that ok guys. So watch out for this space for more such updates on this information.

Quote Originally Posted by desilva View Post
    See the final game does not support normal AA and it has been confirmed about that, so that’s what I am saying here but I am in the full support of ati. What I want to say is that ati will surely be sending up update as soon as possible for the same, that’s what I feel here. so do keep looking for the updates guys that will be a better option I feel here. Anyways I will also be informing you about the updates as soon as possible on the same, is that ok guys. So watch out for this space for more such updates on this information.
    Guys is there anyone here who has got the AA settings to work for the game, well I am not talking about the ati users but also of the other graphic card users that’s what I want to say here. so anyone who has got the AA settings to run then do let me know as soon as possible.

Guys I have got a fix for you all and that fix is to get the application named as FXAA. That’s what I want to say here, so do have a good look at the same and that’s my advice for you. well if you were knowing then let me give you some information on FXAA. So what I am saying is that it is an image filter that does a good job , not like older anti-aliasing techniques, looks at the ultimate image, gets jaggies and smoothes them, so that is what it does and hence I would advise you all to have a look at this application get this application downloaded it will be a better option for you. that’s what I am saying here.

Hey wow that’s looks to me as a good application I will be surely getting hold of it as soon as possible, so that’s what I am saying here, if you all have got any new features of the application then do let me know as soon as possible but anyways thanks for all the suggestions that you gave here.