Thread: Skulls in BloodRayne: Betrayal

Skulls in BloodRayne: Betrayal

Hello guys one serious query about this game. Actually I start with this game and I go through the first 4 level. But while playing this I did not found even a single point of skull. Do they unlock additional powers or upgrades or is it presently objects similar to concept art? What you guys know about it. Please share your views with me. I go with the many other sties but I did not found any appropriate solution for this query. So if you guys know about it then please share it with me. So I will able to play this game without any difficulty. I know that you guys will share the all appropriate replies with me. All replies are appreciated.

Re: Skulls in BloodRayne: Betrayal

Hello as per my knowledge if the demo ch 1 is the similar as the definite ch1 at that moment there supposed to be a skull next to the start of the ch. So I will suggest you to go left as an alternative of right side. And after that if you think that demo is same as another one in ch 1 subsequent you learn to back flip. Actually I am not much aware of what they are doing regarding their trophy in favor of collecting all of them although.

Re: Skulls in BloodRayne: Betrayal

I am agree with the above solution. And in addition I will say that at what time you collect with the five of them after that you are able to select to pay money for a health upgrade and even alternative of that you can obtain a additional ammo competence.