Thread: IS there a need of Videocard to run Might & Magic Heroes VI

IS there a need of Videocard to run Might & Magic Heroes VI

When ever I am trying to launch the game it is saying “No able video card adapter able to run game" what does this means does it need a video card to run this game whats the problem with this game anyone else facign this problem can help me out and tell me something about this problem please.

Re: IS there a need of Videocard to run Might & Magic Heroes VI

Try this out I would be suggesting some steps and I hope that this would give you some idea.
    1) Now before beginning with your game just click to start and then on your windows desktop.
    2) Now in run just type DXDIAG and then click ok
    3) Then the window would be poping up there you would be able to find the display tab click that
    4) Then in display see the device if it is working properly you can find some help over ther and get some better idea.

This definitely seems to be an integrated video featured with the motherboard and it is probably not so powerful enough to run the Heroes 6 and defiantly this game needs a card to run and you can get a Nvidia one or the Radeon these are the brand which should be trusted the most and I am sure after having them into your pc you would be able to run this game. and if you would have been having the AMD processor than I think the game should run on the low graphic quality just try to reinstall the game. not powerful enough to run sophisticated, recent games.

Ya this game do need a graphic card not very higher one but still a limited one that’s why mostly I have been preferring to have a amd processor because they have a graphic card on them and whenever there is any game who needs some graphic card they just handles them and then problem is solved. So if any of your friends are having AMD processor just check it out.

Offcourse a video card would be needing and even one more thing just try to install the game again and update all your drivers and then see that is this solution working and i think this game needs a good graphic card to have a proper graphic view and the option of having a AMD processor is also a nice view and then also you can change your processor for this game and even before buying or thinking to buy it for this game just check out with some of your friends graphic card in your pc and see if it is working if it is then the problme is solved you need a graphic card and if still the same error then you need to look out for some other problem.