Thread: Beta Keys free for Might & Magic Heroes VI

Beta Keys free for Might & Magic Heroes VI

Hello friends I have found that IGN has currently has been promoting for the prime membership which has been having a 30 days validity and this is for free and when you are a member then you can get an access for the HOMM6 and then you can just sign up and get the key and just cancel the subscription you would get a free HOMM6 beta keys. This is an limited promotion go for it quickly.

Re: Beta Keys free for Might & Magic Heroes VI

Hey this has been very important deal and this is a good idea if this is really possible I would be trying this now and I wonder if this can be a trick or an illegal activity because the way you have been suggesting that the subscription should be canceled after getting the key? I don’t think that they would be providing us with the key until they would be receiving the key. And this seems to be really very tough because I think that they wont ever be sending the key until they deduct the price the account must be free but not the key. And what to do if before canceling the charge would be deducted? I don’t think there would be any solution to get the money back so I think that this is an illegal task anyways we need to try this out I would be trying this from one of the credit card which don’t has any money in it or I would be doing this with the credit card anyways I hope this would be a easy task and I would be able to get the key as you are saying.

I tried this out but I wasn’t able to get the key I don’t know how it has been possible for you and no charges has been deducted but I haven’t received any key should I try again and I don’t think that this is a right way to do that may be everyone is not that lucky to get the key in this manner.

I have found some similar thing for the HON and this has been seeming that it actually don’t need any credit card to make the IGN primes account what you guys are talking about? And then you need to pay the amount by the Paypal account and this does not need any money in the account and just try this out I would be hoping that’s this would be the proper solution for the query and I have been doing it in this manner itself and have been successfully able to do such stuffs.

Ya the trick worked for me and this was easy. I have also found that the credit card and all is not used instead of that the PayPal has been the best option an that is better. I have also done this with the Paypal and the task was done easily i got the key now and i have been loving the game now.