Thread: Might & Magic Heroes VI Beta crashes

Might & Magic Heroes VI Beta crashes

I have problem with the Might & Magic Heroes VI Beta then it simply get crashes. I don’t have any other problem with this but the only problem is with the Might & Magic Heroes VI Beta. I tried to run that many times but all the times it gives the same result. I am not able to understand that why this is happening with me. Can you tell me some reason or the solution for this? Please help me. I will be thankful to all the replies.

Re: Might & Magic Heroes VI Beta crashes

Are you running that in the normal mode? My suggestion to you is to do start the computer in the administrator mode and after that run the gu.exe otherwise Might and Magic Heroes VI.exe and see if that is working for you or not. Normally, it comes up with the small grey update box and you will get that the blue line fills all the way. it temporarily opens a little "heroes VI" box after that it disappears and nothing subsequent to that pops up and game will run without any problem. I hope that this will be helpful to you.

Just check that if the computer you are using is fulfilling the requirements of the game or not. If that is not able to fulfill the requirements of the game then it is definitely going to hang.

Reinstalling the game might help you. Try to reinstall the game but only if you have tried with all the other available solutions for this and none of them are working for you. I have seen that many of the issues like this get resolved after reinstalling the game and so I hope that it will do the same for you as well. So do that and tell me that what the result of that is.

Just try by disabling the antivirus in your computer and see if that is helping you to get this issue solved or not. I am saying this as I think that the antivirus might be interrupting the functioning of the game.