Thread: Cannot use the Might & Magic Heroes VI Beta key

Cannot use the Might & Magic Heroes VI Beta key

I want to play the Might & Magic Heroes VI Beta and the problem is that I am not able to make use of the beta key. I have tried to use that many of the times but that is not working. Earlier to post this, I searched for this on google but not got the solution for this. So I am starting this over here so that someone of you can answer to this question. Thank you so much in advance for replying.

Re: Cannot use the Might & Magic Heroes VI Beta key

The best way to get the answer for this is to contact the support team and ask them about the problem. They will let you know that why are you facing this problem and how can this be resolved. So do this first and also post their reply over here so that it will be helpful to other users.

I contacted to them already and they told me that the code is validated but then also when I try to put the code then it shows me the message which says "Code invalid of already used". Please give me some solution that I will be able to apply myself without taking help of someone else. I am sure that this is not only me; there will be many of the users who are searching for the same but not getting it.

People should understand that the Beta will resume for everybody at the very similar moment, inside every countries. Particular time-zones will not be considered: the moment of relaunch will be referenced toward the official hour of restart, in Central European Time (CET) parameters. Consequently, depending on their time-zone, a few people will acquire the Beta on 17th. Ubisoft headquarters are positioned within the CET time-zone: it will be the reference-point meant for the restart of the Beta. The exact CET hour of the Beta re-launch has not been decleared yet. I do not know when Steam users will then get it.

I want to say to all the people who are having problem with the beta key registering that I was also having the similar problem with this earlier but finally it accepted that after 2 days. So I think that it may be the same case for you as well. Other than this, I would like to tell you that client download is not working yet but you will at least encompass the warm sensation for a working key.

Once you have downloaded the "old" (28 June) beta-client's files, you ought to install what you have downloaded. You will get the downloaded setup.exe file. You will just have to run that to install that. After that you will have to go to the folder where you have installed the original ("old") beta-client and you have to run the GU.exe that is the update-program that will scrap the unique version to 16-August version. Run GU.exe as many times as essential, until it tells you that there is not anything more to update. It perhaps just one run will be sufficient.

If you have already played the first phase of the Beta then you will not have to download the Beta another time. If you start the beta then that will be updated automatically.

I'm right now encountering the same issues Malacite (prior notice) encountered. I preordered the event a few days in the past to gain entrance to the beta, declared to be started for the second time yesterday. I was understandingly holding up for the situations to be fathomed both while the crux did not work and when the downloading page was absent. Now, it appears, my nexus went invalid again? Again? I am frightfully vexed and I trust that there is as a matter of fact some certification that this will work for me at some point soon. Hello there again! This appears to be unraveled by downloading the old form, fixing it and dropping in your nexus when starting the recreation. Bear in mind to compose the dashes in the middle of the succession of letters in the nexus. Trust this aides someone, Malacite case in point.

You should instate what you have downloaded. You will get the downloaded setup.exe record. You will unequivocally need to run that to establish that. When that you will need to head over to the envelope where you have established the first ("old") beta-client and you need to run the GU.exe that is the redesign-project that will scrap the interesting form to 16-August form.