Thread: Some questions on Bloodbath Arena DLC for Dead Island

Some questions on Bloodbath Arena DLC for Dead Island

Well I have a certain question in my mind related to the Bloodbath Arena DLC. It is specifically related to the weapons, so here is the question that I would like to ask you all. well I have noticed that Bloodbath Arena DLC had advertised in U.S saying that they had the Sonic Pulse Grenade while in the Europe it was completely different story nothing like that was mentioned. So what I wanted to ask is that are the weapons named specifically according to the locations or it is something else. I mean how can they say that something different in both the countries where there is a huge popularity of this game. what’s your take on this guys, waiting for the appropriate replies from you all on this. Start replying guys.

Re: Some questions on Bloodbath Arena DLC for Dead Island

You know what you have missed out one important information over here and that is if you are talking about the European country then Bloodbath Arena DLC has advertised as Brain Wave Bomb while in the U.S. it is Sonic Pulse Grenade. Since you have missed out what is being advertised in the Europe so that’s why I am here to add that particular information out here. well coming back to the issue I seriously don’t have any idea why they are thinking like that I mean they should have thought of some plans and hence have gone ahead with the advertisements. Let’s see what other people have to say on this.

Quote Originally Posted by AZUL View Post
    You know what you have missed out one important information over here and that is if you are talking about the European country then Bloodbath Arena DLC has advertised as Brain Wave Bomb while in the U.S. it is Sonic Pulse Grenade. Since you have missed out what is being advertised in the Europe so that’s why I am here to add that particular information out here. well coming back to the issue I seriously don’t have any idea why they are thinking like that I mean they should have thought of some plans and hence have gone ahead with the advertisements. Let’s see what other people have to say on this.
    Guys are you all both sure about this. since this is something new that I am getting to hear. So guys what I would ask you all is that better confirm about the same again and then come back over here. we will have a healthy discussion about it. so go ahead guys and do the same as soon as possible.

I think both these guys are trying to confuse over here , so what I am saying is that if you do have a good look at both the bombs then I can say that a sonic pulse is a wave that comes out of the brain wave bomb and hence that is the bomb that is actually there in the game that bomb is also known as sonic pulse grenade, so don’t confuse about that it is basically same. so those who have played this game and also had a glimpse of this game in some videos will never questions things like these, I hope I have answered out all the necessary questions of yours.

Sounds logical to me but why is it happening with the DLC content I am not able to understand that at all. so that’s what I am saying here. now what I want to say is that are the publishers different for the different countries, is that true then do let me know about it so that I can think of that issue accordingly. Do let me know about it guys so that I can ply some solutions accordingly on the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Eduards$ View Post
    Sounds logical to me but why is it happening with the DLC content I am not able to understand that at all. so that’s what I am saying here. now what I want to say is that are the publishers different for the different countries, is that true then do let me know about it so that I can think of that issue accordingly. Do let me know about it guys so that I can ply some solutions accordingly on the same.
    See we must not think much about this since it is talking about the DLC content. So what I am saying is that if the dlc is releasing so late then why waste much time on that the dlc will be releasing somewhere in October then why to think about it now, that’s what I am not able to understand at all. so that’s my view on this I hope you all must have got the necessary information what I am saying here. so that’s what I am saying here. as far as the distributors of the dlc is concerned I think for the U.S. as well as the Europe is same i.e. Gamestop. I hope that was the information that you were looking for, so that’s it from my side.

See the ripper weapons that you all are talking over here is what I think will not be available when the dlc releases. So don’t wait for that weapons as the game releases it is left for the special edition of the dlc version at that time it will be releasing, so that’s what I am saying here. I hope you have got the necessary information on the same. now both the bombs or the grenade that you were talking of are the same and hence what I can say is that do not try to complicate the procedure that is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
    See we must not think much about this since it is talking about the DLC content. So what I am saying is that if the dlc is releasing so late then why waste much time on that the dlc will be releasing somewhere in October then why to think about it now, that’s what I am not able to understand at all. so that’s my view on this I hope you all must have got the necessary information what I am saying here. so that’s what I am saying here. as far as the distributors of the dlc is concerned I think for the U.S. as well as the Europe is same i.e. Gamestop. I hope that was the information that you were looking for, so that’s it from my side.
    Well I want to correct something over here, so what I am saying is that gamestop is available in many countries such as Sweden, Denmark, Poland, Germany. So it is not limited up to U.S.

Ok I did understood what you all are trying to say here, thanks a lot for all the information that you have given here, appreciate the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue. so thanks a ton for the same. well I was not knowing that both the grenades are of the same intensity and also are known as the same name. anyways thanks a lot for making me remind about that. Thanks a ton guys. Yes some are correct in saying that waiting for the dlc content would be the most appropriate thing to watch out for that’s it guys again thanks a lot for the information.