Thread: How is Dead Island going to end?

How is Dead Island going to end?

So what are your thoughts about this game? how si this game going to end do you have any thoughts or ideas about the same then do share it with me. well I am very much interested in knowing the climax of the game and hence I have started this thread to seek some opinions from you all about the same. well I think it will end up in a huge boos fight and hence that battle will be the worst of them all, that’s what I am thinking here, anyways would love to hear it from you all guys.

Re: How is Dead Island going to end?

Well whatever I have seen in the video grabs what I can say is that I have seen the survivor that you have chosen looks at the island as they pace off on a yacht, Pam's over the hotel, you can see the City skyline and the Lab they are burning swarming with the Dead. Then at the end a huge nuclear explosion starts and end all over there. I don’t know if I have predicted a perfect prediction for the game the chances are enormous in the game. it will be very much interesting thing to watch out for in the game, that’s what I am saying here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolyn Chris View Post
    So what are your thoughts about this game? how si this game going to end do you have any thoughts or ideas about the same then do share it with me. well I am very much interested in knowing the climax of the game and hence I have started this thread to seek some opinions from you all about the same. well I think it will end up in a huge boos fight and hence that battle will be the worst of them all, that’s what I am thinking here, anyways would love to hear it from you all guys.
    Personally speaking it is too early to comment something over here about the same and hence what I want to say here is that we must wait till the game has released officially and then check out for the finish of the game. I think so that will be the appropriate time to check out for the content in the game tats what I think here. Now looking at what has been said above I really don’t think so that can happen at all as the ending of the promotional video and the actual game would be different and I am confident about it. so a situation like the above user has suggested I really don’t think so that will happen at all. that’s what I want to say here. I hope my words are being marked over here. waiting for the other people to comment something on the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Squibbit View Post
    Well whatever I have seen in the video grabs what I can say is that I have seen the survivor that you have chosen looks at the island as they pace off on a yacht, Pam's over the hotel, you can see the City skyline and the Lab they are burning swarming with the Dead. Then at the end a huge nuclear explosion starts and end all over there. I don’t know if I have predicted a perfect prediction for the game the chances are enormous in the game. it will be very much interesting thing to watch out for in the game, that’s what I am saying here.
    Well I have got to hear there are man y endings in the game and hence we have to be apteint and watch out for the correct ending in the game. well that is a difficult thing to predict the ending of any kind of game.

Actually I am thinking that military will wipe out all the zombies and all the survivors will be placed in the island, to contain the infection. If the safe house gets attacked and if the middle of the island looses the capacity of handling all the survivors then it would be interesting to see how does all the character try and escape out of the island that would be interesting this to watch out for sure, now if we are talking about the alternative endings I the game then I don’t think so that will be true at all since the game could have taken another one year to get completed. So that is not possible at all that’s what I am thinking over here. side quests will also play a pivotal role in the game and it is upon how we enact the side quest that is left to be seen.

I don’t know what kind of island would be there in the game but one ending that I am thinking f and if possible that I will make in the game is that me standing on the top of the mountain of destroyed zombies and some of the lats survived zombie holding my leg and asking me to plead guilty and I am laughing at it. that will be crafted as the most important scenery which I will enact for sure and hence that’s what I am planning to do. Hope so it will gets implemented soon, that’s what I am hoping for.

How about a nuclear attack and that too in the island the idea does appear good to me and also it is safe and sound. Everything will be left out there only and with not threats what say guys?

Quote Originally Posted by DoLar View Post
    How about a nuclear attack and that too in the island the idea does appear good to me and also it is safe and sound. Everything will be left out there only and with not threats what say guys?
    What are you talking about? Have you ever in your life heard about the nuclear attack. If there is a nuclear explosion carried out then let me inform you that there will be a spread of huge nuke virus in the air and that will be deadly dangerous to the whole world. That’s what I am saying here. so better not think about the nuclear explosion since it will be the most dreadful and the most dangerous attack ever carried out. Also the blast would be of so high intensity that there will be no particles left at all. so don’t expect anything from that nuclear blast.

I think so the ending is when you go to the light house and everything blows out from there , I really don’t know what happens from there, it is shown that it will take 5 years to get blown away but that entire thing does happen in the duration of 5 minutes. Well this is the information that has been passed by one of my friend.