Thread: Low FPS in most games with decent hardware

Low FPS in most games with decent hardware

I am getting really bad frame rates in the games have been playing. Few of the video games is running on my Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit OS system. These games are as Sims 3, counter strike and NFS most wanted video game. When I try to play this game on my AMD Athlono II X3 processor system, then the FPS is always to be decreased. I don’t know why this happen but I want to solve such kind of graphics related problem. ATI HIS 6870 graphics card is present on my system. Thanks for any kind of help.

Re: Low FPS in most games with decent hardware

This is the complete graphics problem and for solving this kind of issues you need to use an proper graphics problem solving strategy. Always check the BIOS and ensure that whether your card is given the proper settings or not. Sometimes this could be possible that such problem arrives because of the graphics card did not able to work with the system BIOS. In that case, try ot update the BIOS and then see the actual performance of this video games on your system. This will be help to you for solving such kind of problem.

I also faced the similar kind of problem and that time I also use the similar solution to fix such kind of bad FPS problem on my windows system. Then as per the expert suggestion I try to update this system BIOS and in response, the FPS problem is solved. Hence I think try this & see what happen on your system.

If your system is affected with the virus, this may reason to arrive such kind of problem onto your windows 7 system. In this case, the virus may be affecting the system support files. It could also possible that this will be crash the graphics driver of the system. The proper solution is to be first remove all the virus present on that system and then reboot that system. After that the next step into this system is to be use and proper graphics driver installation process. This will be solving your complicated problem. Then try to do this task and hope that you can solve such kind graphics related problem.

If the problem is related to the graphics card, then don’t need to perform such kind reset BIOS or any other task on it. In such situation you need to first reinsert the graphics card on that system. In that process, first try to shut down the system and reinsert the graphics card properly into the correct slot. Then reboot the system and if possible then install the compatible graphics card driver onto it. It solves your graphics kind of problem.

The other solution is to be try to reset the system BIOS and then reboot the system. The reset setting of the CMOS in the BIOS would be beneficial to access the setting in the proper situation. In the response, this system has to be able to fix such problem in correct way.

If you are not able to find the driver software for this ATI His 6870 Graphic card for the Windows 7 operating system then you can manually update the driver for this graphic card. The best thing to do that is to be use an official site link for this process.

The manufactures of desktop systems provide the Driver software installation disc for the hardware. As per you mentioned on the post that the hardware are to be decent and there is no need to replace this hardware. Hence the best thing is to be use an driver installation with the provided driver software installation disk. You need to put in the Driver disc on DVD drive and install the graphics driver software in the windows 7. Hence use such kind of help and then perform the proper driver installation on this windows 7 system. Try this and then check the fps configuration of your video game.

There are several other ways present on this system that help to solve this problem. Changing the setting of the resolution of the system may also help to solve such kind of graphics problem. Hope that this video game resolution changing will be help to you for solving such problem. try to also change the system resolution and then locate the performance of this video game.

For more information you need to contact the official site expert. They have the good knowledge about this kind of problem. Use such expert advice and make proper changes onto your system. The manual of the system also help to solve this FPS problem.