Thread: L4D versus dead Island

L4D versus dead Island

which one gives you a better gaming experience between "left 4 dead" and "dead island"? which one is having the best feature? and what are the advantage and disadvantage of both the games,which one of them will you prefer to play?

Re: L4D versus dead Island

such comparisons should not be made because both games are so different from each other,its just like comparing orange with apples because they both are round fruits. They are really different and we should not compare it.

i'll say dead island is better than l4d because Dead Island is been focused on the weapons and the survivals where as L4D dont include weapons till the sequel.L4D has a very extreme focus on the teamwork and it has very few survivors from the playable characters where as Dead Island have many survivors and they help you by playing thier will substantial role.

why people start comparing any upcoming zombie game with Left 4 dead? I dont find any features resembling L4D apart from 4 dead island.The dead island is not like the L4D2 combat system as now this game some interestinf features like kill moves and unlocking the new moves, its more than 4 survivors running around and fighting,it comes up with a proper stamina system because of which you cant just run and run and chop them,Once your stamina goes down you wont be fit to attack and and protect your self from zombies garb.to hold off zombie grabs,there are many more differences which seperates l4d from dead island

i more attracted to Dead Island than because it provide you a open world environment where you can do whatever you want, and The melee combat looks very interesting and alot more realistic. However, from the gameplay I have seen,Dead Island doesnt seems to have any problems.