Thread: Question about STALKER MAIN STORY

Question about STALKER MAIN STORY

does anyone know how find the stalkers group stash . I tried to go underground in the agroprom but its asking for permission,i have tried the marked sewer entrance hatch as well even the other two entrance need permission? i dont know what to do? i am stucked is any one having any idea about it?

Re: Question about STALKER MAIN STORY

what you have to do is to talk to the main leader and he will provide with the quest to get underground,and he will pass the message to the other guys standing out to allow you enter through and solve the mutant problem an finally find the strelok's groups stash.

even i was facing the same problem but then I got the quest from the leader and the other people near the hole got killed by the snorks, somehow I made through it and had completed the quest but you surely wont be happy to now that in the next part of the quest called "Flood the underground" gives you only 45sec seconds to pass the openning gate with the mutant attacking you and later you have to climb the ledders which are damn high and if you dont make it to the top you will be killed.I have tried 1lmost 45 times and i am still trying to reach at the top

i want to know some previous Story of Strelok,any ones help in answering the following questions will be highly appreciated
    1.what was the reason for which Clearsky wanted to kill the Strelok ?
    2.who is behind washing the brains of the Monoliths & strelok ?
    3.why is sterlok monolith's enemy in shadows of chernobyl as he was his friend before?
    4.before Losing his after accident Was strelok a bad guy ?
    5.Why do Strelok himself accidentaly ? and why no one can recognize him in STALKER SOC ?
    6.if Monoliths have been brainwashed then why they havent transformed in to Zombies like they are in YANTAR?

i have gone through every teleporters but they just keep on sending to the same roof again and again,i m able to see the boss and i am trying to shoot him since when with my psi weapon but it is not affecting him in any ways.i have tried all the possible steps by now but nothing gaved me a sucess? is there any other way to get down and kill him?

you need to folloe some portals but be prepared to fece the irritating monoliths who will try to mmess with you,and later when you reach the bridge move some steps and kill the guys with bullets and then you will find a broken section to the left side of the wall and then just try jump to the left side of the ground and just as you land on the ground run to search and kill him.best of luck.