Thread: Do you agree that Dead Island will fail Call of Juarez Cartel

Do you agree that Dead Island will fail Call of Juarez Cartel

Call of Juarez: The poster is basically no dead zombie’s island and was terrible. That was the hasty and using similar engine to the Isle of the Dead. Could this island is dead I would not be so great. So anyone have any idea about this?

Re: Do you agree that Dead Island will fail Call of Juarez Cartel

I just rented and played through and as I played, I like, is carried out by Techland! The game was not so bad, but. I cannot imagine this game with zombies instead of gangsters. Actually, I forgot and was like; I wonder what it would be like zombies. However, it would be pretty lame and now that I think. In the game, when the attacker hit zombie Mei Xian, the fall was like the poster! Because play through Kimberly Evans and how it up after a flight from Granada is exactly the same.

You may have a similar feel, but is not the same. I do not know how you can have the same feeling of a game that primarily uses a firearm to a game that mainly uses melee weapons.

I fell in love with two games this year, both received brutal bashings when the review time. Basically, not even sound like any of us have even played that game Call of Juarez. Perhaps the critics are wrong. Use the thoughts of its people, the island of the dead may be 10 for all of us.

Nobody has a gun to your head saying you have to buy what they are. It's more or less what the game was invented rental service and some stores offer a "try before you buy" in some titles.

I have not played Call of Juarez, since it does not really look like my type of game. August is right, however, I thought it was going to be Brink at the top of the rankings, but I was wrong. Given that they did highlight some disadvantages good (for the console, said it was ideal for PC, since it has dedicated servers and all) I still think it is a good game, and now I'm waiting patiently for the DLC, for so I can play with my friends on the board again.