Thread: where to find my Old MS-Dos Game?

where to find my Old MS-Dos Game?

Hello Friends, the thing I am looking for is an older dos game which at some time ago I used to play at elementary schooling time. It was a game which was more like a puzzle with a rabbit that what I bear in mind and some green ooze or virus like thing dispersing and subsequent to this sometime this green ooze will turn into cabbage that you can eat to score points That's all I bear in mind now. Can someone here offer me with some help so I can go back to the past and enjoy the game I used to play in my early days?

Re: where to find my Old MS-Dos Game?

hey I am also looking for the same game since a long time can anyone tell me that how and where I can find the same at my time I used to enjoy this game too much and I a keen to play that game again and tell you what even I don’t remember the name of the game and I feel sorry for that but that was a long time ago and I cannot remember anything properly from that time. Thanks in advance guys!

hey I think you are most probably talking about the Wrath of the Gopher game is an overwhelming game this game was introduced in the year 2001. I must acknowledge that it was the game I soon got addicted to this game, and now it's the game I am likely to play most often! The object of the game is fairly easy. You are the gopher, and the goal which Is set for you is to eat all of the cabbages in the backyard that you see on the screen before the cultivator wakes from his sleep and konks you on the head!

There are 20 levels in Wrath. Which seems cool the first time you finish up the level 20 (watch to see what occur to the farmer. As the game goes on game, if you total your current level without having made any mistake you will be getting bonus points. As the levels progress and get harder, the bonus points you can triumph for a ideal level also goes up, particularly in the higher levels. There are the bonus points for the completion of the level.

thanks guys for the reply but I don’t think this is the game I am looking for may be this game is interesting I will also have a look on to it.

Well there are some sites who still offer to have some old DOS game available for you. Some of them are dosgames.com and oldschooldos.com you can check for the availability for such types of games . I hope you too can find your game there if the above answer does not belong to you.

In my opinion the game you may be looking is named as Readers Rabbit. Reader Rabbit is the character of all the games. He is a grey rabbit with a red and blue stripes pullover he is wearing. In when the Sealion is broken, he has a arrangement to secure it while Sam the Lion and Penelope the Parrot are on a hunt for parts. In the games with the younger description of the character, he is dressed in a red shirt and blue pants to a certain extent than his trademark red and blue with stripes pullover. In the 1989-1991 games, he was wearing the red pullover and blue overalls and in the 1992-1995 games he was wearing a red pullover.

yes I also have played this game this was an awesome game in the time when I was still a kid. I used to play this game a lot. I would suggest you that if you are looking for the old day’s game even if this is not the game you are looking for then you must be playing this game. This will be an awesome experience.

Well there are some of the sites that provide these games for free. Like me, you most likely take pleasure in old DOS games. Clearly, it isn't simple to find these games, so these site to help you find your old favorites. Of course they don’t have all the games, so if you are having the idea about any game of a game that you would like find on the site, post in the forum to let them know about the game. Hay do their best to find it for you and put it on the so it can be downloaded for free for everyone. If you have a game file to contribute, or would be concerned in a link exchange,