Thread: Less fps in Crysis with crossfire enabled

Less fps in Crysis with crossfire enabled

I have 2x 6870 in crossfire and my trouble is that they have less fps in Crysis with crossfire facilitated I can do with a card. This occurs in the first Crysis and Crysis Warhead. I ran the sky Unigine ill post the results below. As you will see I get almost double the performance with crossfire enabled so I do not know what is going on. I really not understand what to do. So please if anyone has any idea about this than please let me know.

Re: Less fps in Crysis with crossfire enabled

I run Crysis benchmark with crossfire enabled and disabled. I obtain 32 fps with it disabled and 32 fps with it enabled. I have setup all patches.

I am sure crossfire enabled, look in the scores of heaven Unigine. Almost doubles. I have it set to exhibit the logo CrossFireX while it’s on and it illustrates that in Crysis, but I get the similar as 1 fps card. I checked with GPU-Z and his utilize of two cards, but just about 40-50% apiece. I can play Bad Company 2 and Metro 2033 and my GPU handling is 80-90%, with nearly double the frames per second.

I have the similar trouble, apart from two unlocked 6950s and recorded at speeds of 6970. Crysis Warhead appears that there is no performance increase. Crysis 2 and in fact undergoes from the line of fire, usually 45 to 55 fps to 25 to 30 fps. Games like Just Cause 2, Metro, and Dragon Age II illustrate enhancements in performance. I have the most recent drivers and installed most recent catalyst profiles.

Its sounds like a bottleneck trouble as Crysis just really utilizes 2 cores at full load. Part of the 3rd for sound, but is recognized Crysis doesn't extent well on the newer hardware. If you have it, attempt Crysis 2, you should notice an obvious development in fps.

You may have to add your card with the profile in the game Crysis / config / GPU. I bet that's what's causing the problem. I absolutely hate nvidia and deceptive practices. I had this problem with my 4870X2 in Crysis before reading I had to manually add the profile to the game Crysis to fully use the power of my card.

After entering the necessary information for the profile of AMD was able to run the game on maximum settings, no problems. Try it and see if that solves the problem.

How many people are having this trouble, because I don't need to be one of them? I just lift up 2 new 6870's off eBay. I will have to make out if I can replicate your trouble. I have a comparatively similar rig as well.

There is a bottleneck of the CPU that's absurd, you should notice a few developments with 2 cards, and mainly in Crysis is not very needy on the CPU. Try to enable AA to its utmost value to alleviate the bottlenecks of the CPU and put more load on the GPU and the test on a single card from bending. If there is at a standstill no performance dissimilarity, then there have to be a driver / profile trouble. Utilize driver sweeper good to dispose of all old drivers and reinstall the latest.

You may have to turn to get rid of stuttering Vsync micro. If that fails, then turn your mod turbo and max it out as loud as your refrigerator allows it. CPU must change quickly to three cores instead of 6 1s slower. Hopefully fix.

I am just attempting to resolve the trouble not starting a flame war. I do notice the gfx card utilizes in my link is less potent. But he is getting fewer fps in Crysis just with 2 cards vs. 1. There should be as a minimum 30% progress even if the cards are bottlenecked by the CPU, not a unenthusiastic result. He is getting FPS raises in other games as well. "If I do a 360 in game, I get like a 1-2 second freeze. This says to me, you necessitate additional ram. A 1-2 second freeze is most probable because data necessitates being loaded from the hard drive.