Thread: Unable to play axis single player training in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad

Unable to play axis single player training in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad

Initially I was not able to get to play multiplayer but after reinstalling it, at last steam platform got updated and now I got the play multiplayer option and hence I am able to play a multiplayer game, but Now I am noticing that after I play two or three maps it crashes. Also I want to add that I am not able to play axis single player training. When I play, I can see the first level as unlocked but the next levels are locked and that simply sends me to the choose difficulty screen. Is there is anyone else who is also having this problem while playing axis training?

Re: Unable to play axis single player training in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad

As far as I know, Single player is locked in Beta version so it is normal that you are not able to play axis single player training.

Re: Unable to play axis single player training in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad

Thanks for your reply. I am happy about that at least the problem is not with my Machine. But, is there is any option for me? If there is, then please reply.

You can try disabling it for beta