Thread: CoD World at War is running slow

CoD World at War is running slow

I don’t know what is wrong? Whether there is an issue with the game or there is an issue with hardware of the computer of mine. Well I have noticed that due to unknown reason CoD World at War is running slow on the computer of mine. Let me know if you are having the same problem which i have mentioned over here. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: CoD World at War is running slow

Tell me about the hardware configuration of the computer of yours? Which operating system do you running? Do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer of yours? is there any changes on the computer of yours? any other information to figure out the issue will be appreciated. Well you should answer the above mentioned question as early as possible.

In order to fix the matter of yours I am suggesting that you should right click on the exe file of the game. now you have to select Run as Administrator from the right click menu and see whether the game is running slow or not.

I am suspecting that there is a compatibility issue with the game itself. Well I am suggesting that you should simply right click on the exe file of the game and you have to click on the Properties and than you have to click on the Compatibility tab in the game. you have to click on the Run this program in compatibility mode for and choose the necessary option which will make the running the game on the computer of yours. after that you have to click on the Apply as Well as Ok button. Now completing with the same you should launch the game on the computer.

Do you have installed the latest version of the graphic card driver? If you have not done the same than you should visit the official website and look for the latest version of the graphic card driver and install the same on the computer. after completing with the installation process you should reboot the computer of yours.

Well I think you need to install the latest version of the DirectX on the computer of yours. you can get the same from the official website.

There could be chances of the corruption of the game file on the computer. hence I am suggesting that you should reinstall the game on the computer. you should uninstall the entire game and then you should install the game on the computer of yours. make sure that you are restarting the computer of yours after uninstalling as well as reinstalling the game on the computer.

It is impossible to fix the bug issue on the public forum. so I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The bug report of yours should contain the information which has been associated with information about the computer of yours and the issue which you are getting. The developer of the game will work on the same and release a patch which you can use to fix the matter of yours.