Thread: Is Grand theft Auto(GTA) san andreas increase driving skills?

Is Grand theft Auto(GTA) san andreas increase driving skills?

Friends, I want to know that how to increase the driving skill in GTA san andreas without using the cheats and by actually playing the games. If you know very well about the game then please reply me back for my question. Any suggestion for this will be use full in this case.

Re: Is Grand theft Auto(GTA) san andreas increase driving skills?

Hey, in this case I will suggest you to play the games until you will be better in it. And without using the cheat this will be good for you. Play this game so many times to gain the experience this will help you in case to learn the driving without using the cheat code.

I will recommend to just driving more and more for the long period of high speed. I am telling you this thing because I also love play gaming and I learn driving with driving more and more on this game. I had completed this game more times and I have good experience of driving while playing this game. You can also learn the driving with the help of bike on this game. Try with playing more and more report me back about you skill change.

I think that in starting, as you drive a particular vehicle more longer you will learn experience in driving. Your skill will increase eventually. In this case, I don’t think that I would be too much worry about this. I had also completed the all levels of the game and after that I don’t think that my skill is increasing that much. While playing the game, I just forgot about my GF in the game and in the game I just trying to overtake everything and finally completed the mission. I was more focused on keeping CJ buffed and ready for the ladies. You can also learn the driving with the help of bike on this game.

Yeah, in this condition I will suggest you to drive a lot. I am saying this thing because I am pretty sure that it will increase your driving skills.

If you are not able to how to learn the driving using the map then let me tell you something. In the map, Press the "L" key in the MAP. That will show legends. You just have to see the sign of Driving school and find the location in the map. By the way I remember that the Car Driving School is somewhere near the Garage safe house.

Yes, when I was trying to enter to the race, it is saying that your driving skill is not able to enter to the race. I think that was not driving school. I think that was the championship for which I will be eligible once i do all driving school mission. I will remember that driving school. It was like a pain to me that I would not able to enter in the school racing. And now I think that it is not really require to finish the game.