Thread: Fallout 3 randomly freezes with Windows 7 64bit quad core

Fallout 3 randomly freezes with Windows 7 64bit quad core

Hi friends I am using computer in which I have Windows 7 64bit operating system and I have Asus Nvidia GTX 470 graphic card. Now in my computer I have installed Fallout 3 game in my computer and after installing this game in my computer whenever I start the game at that time game starts working properly and after starting the game it started freezes randomly. Please tell me how to fix this issue.

Re: Fallout 3 randomly freezes with Windows 7 64bit quad core

I have read your problem and I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by changing the game resolution. First open the game and after that you have to go to the graphic setting and after that you will get the change resolution option. Now after that you have to change the resolution and after changing the resolution you have to check whether you are still getting the random freezing problem or not. if you are still getting the same problem with Fallout 3 game then I will suggest you to try to solve this issue by running the game in lower graphics also and after that check whether you are getting the same issue or not. if you are not facing any problem after running the game in lower graphics then I think the graphic card which you are using in your computer is not enough to run this game on high graphics. you can also try to solve this issue by reinstalling the graphic card in your system and after that check if game worked properly then it is good otherwise you need upgrade the graphic card.

I think the reinstalling the graphic card drivers in your computer may fix this issue and you have also check that whether you are able to play other games with high graphics or not. if you are able to play the other games with high graphics then there might be something wrong with the Fallout 3 game and if you are facing the same problem with other games also then something else is causing this issue.

Thank you for helping me after reading your post I have tried to solve this issue by trying different solution in your above replies and after doing that also I was having the same problem. Now after that I have also tried other games in my computer but my system is giving me same problem with those games also. Now please tell me how to fix this issue.

As far as I know you can try to fix this issue by downloading the updated version of the Direct X from the internet and after that installing it in your computer because sometimes due to old version of the Direct X also this type of problem can take place.

If your direct X version is up to date then you can try to solve this issue by downloading the updated graphic drivers from the internet and after that installing it in your system.

As you have mentioned that by updating the graphic drivers in my system I can fix this issue and after referring that I have downloaded updated drivers from the internet and after that I have installed those drivers in my system. Now after installing the updated drivers all the problem gets solved. Thank you for helping me.