Thread: Impact of next generation consoles on pc

Impact of next generation consoles on pc

End of 2012, Microsoft and Sony will launch its' next generation 'of consoles: the Xbox and PS4 '720' - has said that the PS4 will only be ten times more powerful than the PS3, the Xbox at all the same. While not much bearing in mind the contents of the PS3 and 360 - game developers are chafing their hands slowly possibility of multi-platform game in 3D and extra power in these consoles. From memory, PC will have new hardware to keep their place.

So essentially, the amount of time before our present gaming equipment becomes completely outdated? I have only owned two teams, the more or less the same generation, and we must say the present run of cards, even though small, incremental developments have been approximately for a while. My recommendation is to start saving now.

Re: Impact of next generation consoles on pc

That will not be 10 times the power, or even 5 times. All you can see coming out of the next-generation consoles, its games will be more difficult on the PC; you will be ahead of the consoles still at that point. I think we'll have additional ports of the console will not be as aggravated with the way the graphics are crap, even the consoles have been out for a several years. Apart from that, I imagine each type exaggerates the next generation consoles to the point that soon we will hear will have a port for the players love lonely.

First "has said that the PS4 will only be ten times more powerful than the PS3, the Xbox at all the same"

Second, when the games start putting in some extreme estimates, such as air movement, super aromatase inhibitors, and planetary movements and perhaps the behavior of objects according to their gravity. Our teams can be a bit slow after the CPU, the GPU

The last time I understand a description, Play station 4 using a precise type of graphics processing unit, cannot keep in mind the name though. Is said to be 3 times further influential than the PC GPU published during that time (i.e., the HD 5970 and GTX 480). Unmoving, computer graphics has so far to win the console graphics once it starts to become outmoded.

For a moment in the future will charge a lot to keep up with the hardware you have no alternative but to credit the farm to stay in the pc or just provide in and buy a console? I have experience of many years of play, and each year fewer and fewer PC games to choose from. Right now is a niche market for geeks like us who take pleasure in building these platforms. But why bother dipping a major in the best hardware of the console to play the software dissipate, for the reason that most companies are focusing their marketing on the consoles. PC Games is a dream disappearing.

I would like to see an article from a reliable source that one. They have to be witty when you are choosing the hardware to not have an expensive console for anyone to buy it. If they had a thousand bux worth of hardware, but charged 500 intended for the system of prices would be contemptible games. The next generation of consoles will be released with the hardware date and we as PC gamers will be able to play the latest games.

Consoles are typically sold at below cost until advances in manufacturing technology hardware enough to raise the price to a level where they have to rely on games too expensive to subsidize sales of consoles. And who do you think will develop chips for the new console without the PC market in mass-market financing GPU?

I agree with that. I built a decent gaming rig for about 6 years and built the next 3 months ago. Cost the same, in 100 €, and are very similar in ability, given the range of 6 years and what is available now. What is more likely to affect the calculation of the cost of computers is the tablet market. as their popularity grows, the popularity of desktops / laptops decreases, the hardware will be more expensive because of supply and demand, but not capacity.

1080p at 60 fps with 3D? I think not. I would be astonished if they could handle 1080p 60 fps and will have AMD GPU so except AMD comes with 3D technology.

Mentioned at E3, it was the baseline. Same as Sony have by now whispered they are shelving the Cell CPU.

There was a rumor (which seems improbable to me) that the next Xbox may have an AMD CPU bulldozer, in which case I think you can run Windows could blur the line among PC and console totally. I hesitation that will occur, but with Windows 8 ARM CPUs in its totally feasible.Hope this information is useful. if you have any further doubt than do let me know.