Thread: Unable to play NFS Most Wanted in Full screen mode

Unable to play NFS Most Wanted in Full screen mode

I have just installed Need for Speed Most Wanted. When I try to run the game in my computer it only runs in windowed mode but not in full screen mode. No matter how I set the screen resolution and settings I cannot make it to full screen. I have tried all the visual settings available there but it didn’t help at all.

Re: Unable to play NFS Most Wanted in Full screen mode

Have the same problem, (did a week ago Windows 7 64 bit and get on the computer at a resolution of 800x600 bsp black borders, the drivers are the latest, but also older have tried in other forums I've read that... should be the solution of the problem in the Auto scale option Catalyst Control Center, but cannot install this for me. The setup does not report an error, but the CCC is not easy to install. The folder in which the program should be installed simply remains empty.

Yes, I've noticed that reducing the resolution fits the screen. But it annoys me having to lose resolution. I only care about the power out to the desktop from what I've read somewhere of the different rock Fuller does the matchmaking. If someone leaves the game and pile up waiting for me to disconnect me tired and I, for example. I would like the option of leaving the game and can continue doing other things.

Problems may occur when the games come spontaneously from full screen mode, if an anti-virus software running in the background. Currently, the solution is to disable the software while playing.

If it appears in the Start menu when you minimize the game, you may be accidentally pressing the Windows key, located between the Control and Alt keys on the keyboard. There are several articles on the web relating to disable this key, however we have not tested any of them, and we cannot recommend any particular article.

If games are not kept in full screen mode (the screen vibrates and the game goes full screen), you probably need to update the drivers for your graphics card.

In full screen mode the pixel size fits your monitor, so you can put any resolution that allows your monitor without problem. However, in windowed mode the pixel size is determined by the resolution you have on your desktop. So if the game put a higher resolution than the desktop the window just does not "fit" and you lose a piece. For the window to match your monitor, you must put exactly the same resolution in both the game and the desktop. If you do not want to lose resolution, instead of lowering the test set up the desktop.

I think that the game unfortunately has no resolution settings, which would also be no problem to set the correct resolution. But here you have probably the default setting to take by force, because there does not scale graphics settings and then stop. But this does not NVIDIA scaling with Windows 7. She is always set to No scaling back, for whatever.

Have you tried the Alt + Enter key combination?

Otherwise we need you to do right click on the desktop, properties, settings, advanced, and I there is named my screen in a tab, you're on, you click on graphics properties, display settings and then click I on "full screen (without borders).