Thread: Paradox interactive is giving the 5 free copies for Pirates Of The Black Cove

Paradox interactive is giving the 5 free copies for Pirates Of The Black Cove

Is it true I had heard somewhere that there is free copy available of the game? As per my knowledge its 5 free copy of the game just want to confirm is its true and what is the criteria for getting it does anyone here knows about that please replay

re: Paradox interactive is giving the 5 free copies for Pirates Of The Black Cove

Even I was also wanted to know that I am not sure how can we get this so please help me on this I would be very grateful to you I am currently playing the demo version and I like it very much so please help me on getting the game

re: Paradox interactive is giving the 5 free copies for Pirates Of The Black Cove

That true there is a contest going on which it sponsored by the Paradox Interactive .and they are giving 5 CD keys of the Pirates of the Black Cove, and the contest is very easy to play and its hosted by the AirborneGamer . I am not sure what her contest is but I will let you know it I come to know sadly I already bought the game so I won’t be playing this contest but I would be glad if you people who have the demo version should get the game so that you can also enjoy the game. I hope you people will be getting this game. Don’t worry I would be post the contest mean while you people please check the AirborneGamer site

The competition is to answer few questions you can enter as many times as ye please no limit there. And The CD Keys can be activated through your beloved Steam Client that the good part now the bad news is Contest Over and winner already declared

Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    The competition is to answer few questions you can enter as many times as ye please no limit there. And The CD Keys can be activated through your beloved Steam Client that the good part now the bad news is Contest Over and winner already declared
    Man that not fair I was hoping to get in to the contest and win the keys hope there may be some other contest available