Thread: Visiting function on the pioneer Trail is not working

Visiting function on the pioneer Trail is not working

I was trying to visit helpers on the trail takes me to the same areas even though i know that the person I am visiting is in different area and this is not giving any rations meant for visit and also there is no notifications to post to say I have called etc can someone please enlighten me to what is going on. Is there someone else with the same thing or it is only me who is facing this problem?

Re: Visiting function on the pioneer Trail is not working

There are many of the users who are not having the rations for doing chores at their neighbors and they are stuck with that. I believe that if they are not going to solve that soon then they will surely lose many of its players.

I am also facing the same thing with that and I found that there are many of the other users with the same problem. This morning it was fine, but now when I visit I am always in the plains even though some of them aren't in that area yet. I'm also not getting any bonuses when visiting. There is only one difference and that is the stuff I pick up by doing my 5 clicks. No ration which is the worst part of this problem. And it is also very bad when you get fired for not "working" on their crew. And then you will be mad at them for firing you and you will retaliate by dropping them as friends.

I don't know regarding the problem where you end up in the wrong place, but I have been cautiously watching my visits over the past 3 days. Every day, I visit every job in the morning. I can visit 15 jobs and obtain the energy bonus and pop up to post to the person's wall. Once I hit 15, I can visit the rest of my jobs, but I do not acquire the pop ups. So, I have concluded that 15 is the max for the day (as no one at Zygna can be bothered to confirm this).

If you have time, keep track of your and see if you can do 15 jobs and get the 15 pop ups.

I am having a "few" friends whom I am able to visit, I thought that it would be similar to the other and everybody would be on the bottom but there was no such luck. I expect that they modify it because of the lack of energy that we are equipped to get at one time (devoid of having to purchase it).

This occurred to me as well. My daughter is still at Beaver Valley but while I visited her, it showed her in the High Plains. I cautiously chose 5 of the high grass to tend, and she told me when she went in to the game, it showed that I went crazy at her place as well as chopped trees, pulled cattails, picked lavender, and harvested a pecan tree, all in totally dissimilar places. Not that she minded but it made me look like didn't make out what in the heck I was doing. I fear this is going to make a few people mad sufficient that they will possibly fire us though.

Earlier to this, my 5 helps only registered as 4, therefore I was not getting the ration or rewards. Today, when I went to their places, it accepted all 5 then I got my hopes up and waited for the pop-up to choose my reward and nothing happened. I didn't get any reward and I don't even know if they saw I was there. Of my 3 crew members, I have only had one that did something that I could accept. but I know that other crew members and I know they have come and helped. At first I didn't know the one even came, then while I activated them, it asked if I wanted to admit them, just similar to Frontierville. Another time, the help notice showed up when I clicked on them on the crew pictures at the bottom. Now nothing shows up there except "manage crew". These are some very important weaknesses in the game. My old Frontier homestead is looking better and better to me.

I just visited two of my neighbors and they showed like being in the High Plains as well. I know they are still in Beaver Valley. I am also not getting the visit posts. That started last night. I also noticed that I lose the rations when I return to my own trail. I hope this gets fixed soon.