Thread: Why Crimson Steam Pirates not available on iPod?

Why Crimson Steam Pirates not available on iPod?

As the title of this particular thread is suggesting what I wanted to discuss over here in this particular thread. Well we know that this particular game Crimson Steam Pirates can be run on iPad. But I wanted to know whether there will be iPod version of the game. Let me know if you are aware of any useful information which will give you light shed on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Why Crimson Steam Pirates not available on iPod?

I am also looking for the same thing which you have mentioned over here. it would be great if the developer of the game provides the iPod version of the game.

Well after looking at the requirement of the game of yours I am suspecting that there will be an issue with the hardware of the game. I am mean to say the hardware of the iPod will not be able to do the smooth running of the game on it as it is done on iPad. So I don’t think so there will be no releasing of the iPod version of the Crimson Steam Pirates so far. But still I cannot predict about the nearby future of the game.

I don’t agree with the thing which you have mentioned over here. as far as I know the hardware of the device quite capable but there will be an issue with the screen of the device which you are supposed to play the game. there is big difference between the screen iPod or iPhone and iPad. iPad as well as iPhone is having the screen of 3.5 inch where as the iPad is having the screen of 8.5inch. you are going to have great fun while playing Crimson Steam Pirates on iPad. It will be awful experience if you are supposed to play the on the 3.5 inch screen. So I don’t think so it will be good idea to play this particular game on iPod.

I let you know that this particular game is available for iPhone, Steam, and Android tablets. I think it will be an exciting feature if the game will be available for the iPod touch.

As far as I know there is no specific announcement from the developer of the game on this particular matter and hence I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and ask about the thing which are looking for. The developer of the game will let you know about the possible information on this particular matter.