Thread: Will Crimson Steam Pirates take down the Angry birds?

Will Crimson Steam Pirates take down the Angry birds?

All the people are aware of the thing that is the Angry birds is the one of the greatest game for the mobile gaming. It is ranked behind of the fart app which is cost of the $10,000 into the list of the greatest apps which are ever created in the scene of the mobile gaming. Well I am wondering that the Crimson Steam Pirates is going to break all the records which are made by Angry birds. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Will Crimson Steam Pirates take down the Angry birds?

As far as talking about the Angry birds is seems to be over rated and there is not that amount of the fun while playing the game as many people are saying. I am sure that this particular game Crimson Steam Pirates is going to done well than that of the Angry birds.

I also don’t love to play Angry Bird at all. However I am not wrong Crimson Steam Pirates is suitable for the iPad only. I think it will be quite difficult to defeat Angry Birds as it is available on the each and every iOS device. I let you know that the Crimson will be strategy game and it is not the kind of the game which you can mindlessly flying birds with the towers. So I am doubting that this particular game will not appeal the large amount of the people. It does not make any difference if Bungie is publishing the game.

I don’t think so this particular game is going to do well in the game until and unless this particular game is not released for the iPhone as well as Android phones. There is not enough amount of the user base who are using tablet. Angry birds is having double user base as it is available on the Android device as well. So it will be quite difficult to compete the same.

I am really disappointed this particular game is available for iPad only . it will give more popularity if this particular game will be available for iOS. As far as I know Crimson is technically free that you will be able to get further into the game by paying little bit amount of money. So Angry Birds will come into the totally different category. I am waiting for the responses from the developer of the game on this particular matter.

I am suspecting that you have misunderstand the entire thing over here. I have to know about the thing that is this particular game is available Crimson Steam Pirates on Android platform. Somewhere I have also read this particular game will be available for Android also. But there is no announcement from the developer end. Angry Birds is successful game because it is quite easy to play and it is appealing the mass market. Crimson will not do at all because it is a strategy game and it is not going to appeal the mass market. Crimson will not reach the level of the users as it was reached by the Angry Birds.

I don’t agree with you at all. There is lots of strategy associated in Angry Birds. One of the most important strategy is to hit the weak spot into structures in the game. I agree that the name of the developer of the game will not be enough take down the Angry Birds at all.

All the gamers are knowing that the Angry Birds is a good game and personally I love to do Doodle Jump. We also aware of the thing that is Angry Birds is a kind of the game in which we are supposed to throw the birds on the blocks. So this particular game will become kind of complex. Also Angry Birds is available on most of the popular platform.
    Another important thing which I wanted to tell you about this particular game that there are number of similar kind of the game is available on the internet. It will be quite difficult to overtake the Angry Birds but I am expecting that the Crimson will be good game. I am not expecting that it will be much popular same as Angry Birds.
    If I am not wrong it is going to have the high quality of the graphic and I am thinking that it will make Angry Birds as last generation of the mobile game. there is more fun while playing Angry Birds than that of Crimson. Let see what is going to be happen and whether Crimson will be able to take over Angry Birds.

I am making prediction that the Crimson will be enough useful. If Crimson will have great feature than I am thinking that Angry Birds will become less popular. I am really excited about this particular game and there will be lots of fun while playing this particular game.