Thread: Solution for crash in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad

Solution for crash in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad

I have tried this and it is working for me without any problem and I am postng this here to see if it is helpful for someone else or not. I was getting the crash on the game while map load. So, I went to ROengine.ini and then scroll to the Engine.ISVHacks and from there turn the below true…
    • bInitializeShadersOnDemand=True
    • PumpWindowMessagesWhenRenderThreadStalled=True

This worked like champ with that so I thought to share this with you.

Re: Solution for crash in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad

I am agree with the you my friends and this will work. I am posting for those who don’t know that where to get the ROengine.ini file. You can find this in My Documents\My Games\UnrealEngine3\ROGame\Config but remember that this is not the solution for the server browser.

Thank you for your post and but have tried this previously and it was not working. I think that there is some other problem with this. I did a deep search on google and tried many fo the things but those were not helpful for me. Whenever I start the game and its started loading the map then it suddenly get crashed. Sorry for not starting new thread as I thought that this is the best place to put this question. Please provide me some other solution for this as soon as possible. Thank you so much in advance.

I can say that there is a different difficulty on top of the problem that this fixes otherwise maybe it was something else which I did. I will try reverting the roengine.ini return to default and see if it will work for me.

The main problem that I think will be true is that the background video might be having some problem with the map of the serverbrowserlist and this is the reason that your computer is showing this problem like this. Other than this, you can also try by updating the video card driver that you are using. This is the one of the best options that I can recommend you to do and there are more chances that it will resolve the problem that you are facing. This is the only thing that I can recommend you for the time and I hope that it will be helpful for you as well.

Reinstalling the game might solve this problem but make sure that this is your last option and you have already tried with all the other possible solution for this.