Thread: How to find the Performance Thief in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad

How to find the Performance Thief in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad

I know we all hate. However, we demand to know who or who these thieves performance are hard, for the reason that they are able to look at the precise! So for that you have to carry out some steps. Grab the most up-to-date drivers for your video card. Install the latest version of DirectX 9.0c. Are you trying to run RO 2 with any ultra settings? Be careful, these settings can have drastic effects on performance. Especially Shadow falls simply 20 FPS vs. me greater. The Unreal Engine is soft frame rate of a additional consistent experience. You can change this setting. Whether it is a firewall or antivirus or some combination, are able to ruin your gaming familiarity if you are interfering through the game at the same time as running. We believe there is a problem that occurs here and we came to AMD in the subject. For now recommended disabling crossfire to play RO 2.

Re: How to find the Performance Thief in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad

I obtain wherever from 30 to 70 fps high / ultra settings resting on all maps, despite of the number of players. My FPS is not dependable, as a result it's quite irritating at what time you fall 40 FPS in the middle of a firefight. Overriding the entire of my settings high simply get better the performance of regarding 5 FPS. A huge number of players who've played through the complaint of the similar difficulty.

I'm not sure if this could be related, but. It was / is a function (bug) in AMD gfx drivers that if you run something with Flash in the background you can limit your GPU clock of 300 or 400 MHz and run a game while making the switch between throttle, max, throttle, max etc all the time. At the moment I cannot give specifics about this as I am not a gfx card AMD user, but has been guilty of strange performance issues with some people I know with Arma 2.

Before I am changing field of view at 60 played in the middle (only the first three things) and the other on bass. And I was like 30 to 60 fps with field of view 75. Now playing field of view 60 and I have high (only three things first) half with the rest of AA on bass. And I have 45-70 fps. I have only 45 fps when I'm looking over the entire map of firefighter with 64 players on the map. In the blank map I like 55 maybe. I think that is right for my setup. Increase in other things like the quality of FX moderate to high change anything. So now I'm high total (no AA and no shadows). I have almost the same configuration as Manikone underneath me (it has better graphics about 7 percent, but I have posted mine on so it's almost the same) and rightly so. I can run on ultra too and still kind of play, but I prefer to change high for 2 reasons. 1) The quality is not great in everything. 2) At the top I have like 10 fps more on average, so I have even softer. So I think I get my configure line. And that's fine. So guys see his field of vision.

I am getting horrible fps when playing online. 64 combatants killed in players that go down to 25-30 fps, even when running into more and all the effects of eye candy. Performance differences among the lower half are minimal in the highest fps me a little lower than average, but not much. I have not tried the ultra.

During playback of combatants killed in I realized that compared to the rest of the maps is only ~ 25% of my GPU. In all other maps that an average of 50% usage, maybe there is something specific to the fallen combatants who gives some of us bad results. Using my gpu is on both maps (fire, 64 apartments mode both players) is approximately 75% (this game is to take the best of my pc) so I think it's his personal problem, or maybe the game (still beta). And I do not think there is problem with combatants killed in the performance. It's the open map, so you have to expect low fps. But not so drastic.

I thought I'd get better performance you can run the game with 30-40 in the middle or lower than maybe 50 to 60, but instead of the lowest I get about 20-30 in the apartments, 30 if I have luck and get in apartments where once in a blue moon I will not be in the twenties. In trying to test the configuration of apartments half ended up crashing my game. However, I doubt that has to do with putting the game on these values as I played a 64 player server configuration midnight last fine (Ignoring the low fps, of course). It would be worthwhile to mention that I'm playing with a resolution of 1400x900, but I still think it would be able to run the game better than I am now. Who knows, however, could be wrong.

Within Apartments play. I was not doing anything standing in the ally generated after re-generate. Accident occurred just after the countdown ended to go into character. My use of the GPU down to 58% rights before the accident.