Thread: "rogame.exe has stopped working" error message on Red Orchestra 2:Heroes Of Stalingrad

"rogame.exe has stopped working" error message on Red Orchestra 2:Heroes Of Stalingrad

I am having a bit issue with playing Red Orchestra 2:Heroes Of Stalingrad video game on my Windows XP system. I am unable get a proper output. Whenever I try to launch the game it keeps on crashing. It is not giving me a proper gameplay. The setup was fine here. The game did not gave me any error at the time of setup. When I try to launch it I am getting a error message saying that:"rogame.exe has stopped working". It is not moving ahead after that. What should I do to fix the i
    ssue.

Did you check the game system requirements before installing. You must always check that or else you will keep on getting the issue. Most of the old system that run on windows xp does not support high end games. I had given the system requirement below. Match your system with that. And if that also did not work then you have to update video drivers and direct x in your system.
    1. CPU: 2.0+ GHz
    2. RAM: 1 GB
    3. VGA: SM3 Compatible video card (GF6800 minimum)
    4. DX: DirectX 9
    5. operar\ting system: Windows XP SP2, Vista or Windows 7
    6. HDD: 1.5 GB
    7. Sound: DirectX 9 compatible

Remove the game first. You have to go in Event Viewer to find the log of all error things in it. If the game is crashing then you will get a error report in that. You can also find the file which is causing the crash. Most of the time outdated video drivers are common cause of this thing. They are unable to provide high resolution and as a result the game just crashes. I will recommend you to go ahead with all kind of updates first and then re-install it.

sad Re: "rogame.exe has stopped working" error message on Red Orchestra 2:Heroes Of Stalingrad

After completing a training leven at the begining of the game,then the game is craching showing me rogame.exe stoped working.HELP