Thread: PPSh is not good in close combat for Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad

PPSh is not good in close combat for Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad

I have downloaded the game yesterday when beta of the game gets unlocked for the pre-order users. I am using PPSh while playing the game. When I have first started the game in the multiplayer I have selected to use the PPSh. I have played the old game its advantage is this gun is actually good for the close combat but in the beta of the game. It looks like it is not the good one for the close combat. I think there is some sort of problems in the gun for the game.

Re: PPSh is not good in close combat for Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad

I also the PPSh user who like to play the game with the it only. Yes I have also pointed out this problem in the game. Yes this gun is not good in close combat now don’t know actually why. Since the previous version of the game I can able to use the PPSh gun in close combat and it works really well but now it’s not. But you can see that the accuracy of PPSh is really increased more in the game. So you can hit the enemy with perfect target. But I have noticed that we can’t able to fight with it in close combat and it will be never stood up over the MP40 also.

I think there is no problem with the game at all. Since I am also playing the game. You are the player of the game Red Orchestra 1. So you can’t be able to get the profession in Red Orchestra 2 with the PPSh gun. It will take some time to get it to that skill. Since the game is actually improved more over the previous version.

Yes what he is saying is right you cannot get to professional level as soon as you start to play the game. You have to play the new game for more times after that you can able to play the game perfectly with the PPSh gun. And also I want to mention that the PPSh gun is really powerful in the game as compare to the older game. MP40 can also never stand in front of this gun. And I will say that it is really easy gun now for aiming. Also we can able to fire with it accurately. So its grate gun in the game. So you need to practice more and you will be professional in using the PPSh gun in the game. The game is looking really good in beta so I am waiting for the final game to come out.

Yes I have also seen that the PPSh gun in the game is not useful in the close combat don’t know why this is happening with the game. Since I have also played the previous game and using the PPSh itself and it’s the best weapon in the game for the close combat. I am thinking that it is beta and due to that this is happening. So wait for game to come out.