Thread: The Pioneer Trail: Honeymoon mission reappearing

The Pioneer Trail: Honeymoon mission reappearing

The day begins through 2nd Honeymoon mission reappearing commencing nowhere - a story line I totally detest, and one I would earlier stop the game than perform another time. I do not like seeing them in my missions list in fact, I don't akin to missions at all - and of course, support is at the moment unable to remove them as they did in the past. After that, out on the trail. I complete the high plains and acquire rolled back frequently to require one more steamer trunk. Presently to make things fun, it make use of my rations. Up to now, this has happened eight to ten times.

Re: The Pioneer Trail: Honeymoon mission reappearing

If your goal is to acquire me to spend real, hard currency on your products - and I send approximately $50 plus a month to blizzard entertainment, as a result I am not opposed to buying bits at what time I am having fun, well, this recent experience will insure my credit card stays into my wallet for a few more months. It’s going to obtain weeks or months of error free no rollback gameplay earlier than you perceive an additional cent of my money. And your IPO forget regarding it.

I now have Honeymoon mission II (for the 3rd time) as well as Honeymoon mission III again and had to repeat the Beastly expansion twice before it stuck. Get's so frustrating when you do things over and over with no result. Like gathering the cotton balls. It took "finding" about 5 before the 2nd one would stick and could be used. Not fun. It seems like most of their games are now more concerned with selling you cash or horseshoes or whatever, than making the game playable or enjoyable. It has to force myself to even open them up these days. Apparently they want us ALL to repeat those Honeymoon missions. The problem is once you complete number 2 it will probably go on to mission number 3. I repeated these missions several times, but don't want to do anymore.

I think you should be able to delete missions if you want, but that would be too easy. I also really hate the limits on game feeds. I help my neighbors daily, but really have to pick & choose when I need something because 50 things in 24 hrs isn't much. I want to help some people who aren't as far along in the game, but Zynga isn't making it easy.

Also have honeymoon mission 2 again, but worse I cannot request anything. It is not my computer as requests work in Farmville. The screen goes back to the picture of a bear and couple and then freezes. No request appears on the Facebook home page. So I seem to be able to send things to others but cannot request items for myself. The worst day on the trail yet. All the begging, all the looking for things that isn’t there. I only have about 15 active neighbors, so when 15 of each item is required and there's 3 different things required, it's takes forever to get them all. And we rarely have just one mission going at once.

Finally was one piece away on my bank first upgrade now storm brewing and what is up with these recent you only get 1 per post garbage? Gold certs, any chuck wagon mission walls.

I agree all the way with everything you said, they need to get this fixed and give us something (rations) for all the B.S. we have to put up with keep saying lost the internet not and doesn't credit you for the stuff you have done. have the Yosemite missions back and since I got online this morning I cannot post from any Zynga games to the wall so cannot get help from my friends to finish missions. I can click on their posts and work the inner frame but not out to the Facebook wall. I have updated 2 programs and reinstalled Flash so I know that it is Zynga.

My big question is if you move on the trail can you go back and do things again once you complete the whole trail? I want to complete the collections but if you can’t come back then how can you complete the collection?

Zynga founded in 2007 through the vision to play as search, share and purchase turn out to be a major Internet activities. We were the pioneers in social games through the conviction that if we possibly will make games simple, accessible and social world that commence to play. We are very happy that the games have become the second most popular activity for the last time, surpassing even by email. However, we have a lot of hard work, innovation and growth ahead of us to create a future in social play is a daily habit for everyone. Not seem to have read your vision lately.

I am having the same problem with not being able to ask for items that are needed to finish a mission. The page goes blank. Also unable to send back gifts. I try to play this game to unleash some stress in my life, and man it backfired. It's just more and more stress. Do I give up on this game or hang in there? I have played for a long, long time, and never have had this many problems! BTW, I will not do the honeymoon mission again. It will just sit there! OK, I have vented and my day could be worse, but not having fun right now.

I have spent the last hour trying to kill wolves in the Avalanche Pass and after killing one, the internet goes quiet and has to refresh. I need to kill 30 and am only half way thru. I don't have time for this. Too exasperating and frustrating.