Thread: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad crashing during Server Browsing

Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad crashing during Server Browsing

Hello guys as we all know that this game is released and I am having one query against it. I found something wired with this game. I don’t know how many of you observe it and even I don’t know if it’s a common issue if this game but I found it that’s why I am posting this here. So my question is this game is all time crashing during Server Browsing. I tried with many ways, but still I did not found anything. So if you guys have any idea then please share it with me.

Re: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad crashing during Server Browsing

Play on the server; at what time suddenly I had no spawn point’s obtainable (territory, the customary realism, the server FK). I disconnected and went to the server browser and have a CCD. . The moment I start the server browser the whole thing slows right down and after that freezes in a moment subsequent to and the game crashes. I would post .dmp files however it precedes "invalid file type".

Hello even I am having the same query with this game. I tried verifying Red Orchestra 2 files in steam save for its not working for me. Then even I go with the all kind of fix but still it’s not working for me. Then I thought it may be some kind of drivers problem so I updated my drivers but still the same issue arriving. Even [I turn off my firewall but still it’s not helpful for me. In view of fact that I can manage to load this game but on a welcome menu this game crashes. So I don’t know what next to perform with it. I am sure that it’s not a issue with the game. It is something different than this. So if you guys have any idea then please share it with me. And clear my all doubts.

I can confirm that turning off the coating vapor and does not hang in the server browser. It still works like a turtle, but mine does not hang over and I can actually choose the server you want instead of double click as fast as possible. I'm not sure if it works alt tab that will give you a chance. Game crashes in the server browser around 106-110 servers found. Some progress in that if I made the game in windowed mode, does not crash, but shortly after the stroke of luck to crash even when I was in windowed mode. Only way I've been able to get into a game is if I join through friends or steam quickly select a server, while the server browser is updated.

To keep away from the server browser you are able to open up the console (Default `) and enter 'connect <ip address>' if you be acquainted with the IP of a ro2 server. I hope this will help you to solve your issue.

I too having the choppiness to update the server list and if I leave CTD continue to update. I have the dump file, but my other computer. I'll try the alt-tab this evening after work. I just click "quick update" as quickly as possible after it loads a few servers and fair play in what I can see there. Deactivating the Steam overlay worked. (This is the game chat in the properties of steam from the game). It is still choppy, but after the servers are updated it's back to normal without accident.

I can obtain in consistently at the moment. I have to connect to the primary server it choose earlier than it eats my complete RAM. Or you are able to right-click a server rapidly after that append it to your favorites, and go to the Favorites tab which will discontinue the lag. After that you will expectantly have sufficient RAM left to load the level.