Thread: Replayability in Rock of Ages

Replayability in Rock of Ages

I doubt if there was a technique to simply load a level and play in opposition to the AI in skirmish game in style. Or would not this perhaps due to the integration of history? (Bosses, etc.). I'm thinking as the multi-player, however the AI in place. What you guys think about it. Please share your replies with me. All replies are appreciated.

Re: Replayability in Rock of Ages

Hello thank you for starting this thread I am having the same query. And I think if I were to play the campaign through a time apart, the AI moves differently each time? Thus the challenge is not the similar. These are not major concerns since the game was a ridiculously low price of $ 9, does not look forward to 60 hours out of it. Can someone please clear my doubt? I go through the many other websites but I did not found any appropriate information regarding to this question.

Re: Replayability in Rock of Ages

The single player campaign is at levels that are basically what you are asking. Simply browse the map to any maps and start. All levels with 3 buttons in the center of the level. Some are hidden and others are in inaccessible places. Get all the keys is one of our most difficult, so we took the game to think beforehand that players could easily revisit the maps as fast and play with them. All cinematic are also skippable. The AI does not move through a predefined route. What he really thinks and reacts to what you perform. You have to become accustomed to the defense units that are able to be placed within almost infinite combinations. That said, a number of parameters are the similar, however typically for the reason that of the complexity of balance within the game.