Thread: Is it Skee Ball Glitch in Rock of Ages?

Is it Skee Ball Glitch in Rock of Ages?

Skee ball is a common arcade game and one of the first redemption games. I use this game with the Rock of Ages mode but now it will be work to jump from any stage to the final stage. In that you can be use the option and directly jump to the any stage. This is happen and most of the user uses it for improving the score of this game. I think this is the glitch of the game. As per my thoughts there is no need to provide such kind of option to improve this game score. We play the game for the entertainment purpose and not to achieve the highest score every time. This is my thinking. What do you think friends? Thanks in advance.

Re: Is it Skee Ball Glitch in Rock of Ages?

In the arcade game Skee-Ball, each ball acts exactly as you'd expect it to, unlike the slightly floats physics of Ramp Champ. This kind of facility is to be present because of the customer demands. I read the article of the developer and they mention that this is the user demand. Also the main reason behind that this option will be helps to the user at initial stage. Hence I think you have know that why this option present on this game.

Re: Is it Skee Ball Glitch in Rock of Ages?

That's why developer Graveck has teamed up with publisher Freeverse to get the official Skee-Ball licence. When looking for a time-waster I expect simple, quick and addictive. Sometimes there are complex structures, in this game and hence most of the user thinks that leave this game. In such condition the jumping stage will be beneficial for make an interest to this game. it is a simple game things and hope that you can understand it very clearly.