Thread: Cannot post carving knives in the Pioneer Trail

Cannot post carving knives in the Pioneer Trail

I am having 6 scarving knives as of the Halloween event and I need to have 4 more. But for some reason, I am not able to post it. At first it said I had posted it already, have to wait 4 hours. And after 4 hours, I thought I could post it, but again it said I have to wait 8 more hours because I had posted while I didn't. I cannot understand that what is wrong with this? Please help me with this.

Re: Cannot post carving knives in the Pioneer Trail

I was having the similar problem. Likewise when I request the RSVP then nothing happens and then I select who was desired to invite. The foremost course I paid 8 horseshoe to detour it but the second course is 12 horseshoes. What is wrong? It would be ideal if you settle it. Possibly it is a gameplan to ease us off? I found out a makeshift key. Following selecting partner, run over to visit a neighbor. During that timeframe, your RSVP could be present, but only one. Thus, you need to make it a considerable number of times. Trust this will work for you as well. So attempt this and et us know the consequence of this.

I think that you will have to report this problem to the developers as they are the only people who will be able to resolve this.

RSVP is working fine for me but cannot post for carving knives. Attempted the previous evening and it told me I at present presented it and I need to hold up. Got on toward the beginning of today and still needing to hold up. Have 23 moments till it declared I might post so I am holding up to see assuming that it works. Not keeping my breath on it. It tells me I cannot hoard every last trace of the post that I had presented it at present (I had not) and that I need to hold up just about 2 hours to attempt again. So I held up the 2 hours, retreated and now it tells me I need to hold up just about 8 hours to post it again? So this is not just you who are confronting this. There is a considerable number of more who are sitting tight for the fix for this.

Web browser can be considered as one of the possible reason for this problem. So what you can do is just install some other browser in your computer and then try to play the game with that to see if that is showing you this problem or not. I wish that this will be helpful for you.

I click on a request it says that I have hoarded the post and cannot require more when as a matter of fact I haven't. It has done this 3 times following the Thanksgiving occasion rollout and begins the countdown at 8 hours again. I logged in first thing toward the beginning of today to attempt again and was the first thing I attempted and did it again. I cannot post this under bug gathering as you have either crippled me or it’s not affirming any late strings.

Thank you so much for the reply. Problem was with the browser. I have changed to Firefox from IE and that works great. Thank you for the reply again.

That’s great that it works for you but for me, it is not working. I have tried by changing the browser and used three different browsers but the result was the same. So I think it’s something else and it needs to have some advance solution for this. I hope someone will reply with some helpful suggestion.

Anybody is having situation with the Carving blades? Without a doubt I click on an appeal it declares I have hoarded the post and cannot request more when indeed I haven't. It has done this 3 times subsequent to the Thanksgiving occasion rollout and begins the countdown at 8 hours again. I logged in first thing early today to attempt again and was the first thing I attempted and did it again.