Thread: How to Protect my stuff from visiting neighbors in The Pioneer Trail game

How to Protect my stuff from visiting neighbors in The Pioneer Trail game

hello i need to know how can Protect my stuff from visiting neighbors in The Pioneer Trail game. due to the neighbors i have lots the thorns I was saving for the child's quest, stumps I was saving for the removal quest, wheat I was about to harvest for the spouse quest, saplings and trees I'd arranged as background. is there any option to Protect my stuff from visiting neighbors,can anyone suggest on this issue and so that i can solve mine issue.

Re: How to Protect my stuff from visiting neighbors in The Pioneer Trail game

I think a lot of this will of iron when the four other open tables where there is more to do than just tend to your home. Meanwhile, I wish that friends can help ward off bugs. That would give them something to do. Also, if you place a "shop here" sign, and if it became the label, between us, the players behind them, then they know that these areas are well to help. I had some picking wildflowers when I wanted them to grow, and placed a sign of hands off, and actually declined. Another thing you can do is to plant many fruit trees. Your friends can not always be attracted to pick them up, but many (because food is energy in this game!) And also keep them away from their other projects.

i have faced the same issue and i would like to suggest you to make click on the dismiss instead of accept help and so that you can solve the issue. i have faced this issue while i am accepting the help and once i have found that i am losing the materials and i have stopped accepting help.

Just another button on the move/rotate/store/sell tab for LOCK/UNLOCK would be simple. My neighbors keep chopping down my new trees and the "Hands Off" sign costs too much to have for every single thing we don't want "tended". I see there are a lot of threads pertaining to this same issue. I hope someone reads these and does something soon - or I am going to give up.

I think for this issue you can also make contact with the support of the game and after that go through your issue and they will suggest you, what you need to.

I just want to throw my two cents in, as a new player Frontierville. I feel bad for cutting trees down people; reap what you may not want to harvest, etc. But I have missions that tell me. I guess the most advanced in the game cannot afford to accept my "help" if you do not like what I've done.