Thread: How to send Cloth Gift on The Pioneer Trail game

How to send Cloth Gift on The Pioneer Trail game

hello i have playing the Pioneer Trail online game from long time and i have recently finished mine mission and i am going to have new mission but for new mission i need to have lots of cloth. through visiting neighbors i can get the cloths but its not possible to get only by visiting neighbors because its long time process and so therefore is there any other way like send Cloth Gift from the neighbors and so that i can solve mine issue.

Re: How to send Cloth Gift on The Pioneer Trail game

I think we should be able cloths gift to the neighbors. All these new missions that have recently arrived, or call for the gifts made by hand, the fire was done, or just plain having as 25, 50, 70 cloths. You can only get clothes to visit friends or through the collections and if you put it on the list. But since we can not give it to our neighbors directly across the page of gifts, if we want to help anyone (you have on your wish list) we have our gift. Nobody I know is to give its own supply clothing as needed for their missions. This is ridiculous. Missions are supposed to be fun to complete, and a challenge yes, but come on. How can you even visit my friends to get clothes, when the game is and some of my neighbor's house are impossible to load due to the delay. Zynga, solve this problem. Possible for us to cloth GIFT.

It is really impossible to complete the work. just Calculate: 1 fireworks need five firefighters and a fire needs five fabrics for 25 wipes each of fireworks. 20 500 fireworks need clothes. You can collect only a maximum of 30 pieces per day to visit friends.

I really think that the number of items you can send and claim every day has to be greater. Now that the Pioneer Trail, which I had to reduce the number of items to send to friends in need that I do not need me. Due to the limit of 50, have stopped sending my friends what they need for their missions (and not) so you can concentrate on the things I have to get for my own searches instead. can anyone suggest on this issue and so that i can solve mine issue.

yes i think gifting the cloths is good idea for finishing the missions. i have facing the similar issue and i have to need more 10 cloths but by visiting the neighbors its not possible. just very hard to get cloth and Frontierville needs a MUCH BETTER way to get cloth.

I understand that part of this game is more and more neighbors. Everyone is tired of having to ask for a million things to complete the tasks. It takes me forever to build anything that requires me to apply directly to my neighbors, because they have only 5 and can only be done once a day. If you need 15 each of the three different elements to construct a building, it takes a minimum of 9 days to build - that is assuming everyone sends me what I ask. This is getting a bit much in my option. I'm about to quit.

Yea free gift cloth is an excellent idea since we need it for missions, fire, and cannons! And to whoever said about "lazy neighbors" obviously doesn't know what they are talking about...it's just very hard to get cloth and Frontierville needs a MUCH BETTER way to get cloth.